ADVERTISEMENT

Bracketology update

Stanford would be 20-12 with a loss tonight and 5-10 in their last 15. The loss tonight would be to a Cal team with a 148 NET. They have an OOC SOS of 212 with 6 of their wins over teams with NETs of 231, 262, 288, 297, 304, and 350. They have good wins over Oregon and Colorado IC, and Oklahoma OOC, but I don't see how they would survive a loss tonight.

Reactions: gospidersgo
I'm getting greedy...really want that Cal margin of victory in double digits for maximum NET impact. This would be a bad Q3 loss for Stanford...their second one to Cal this year.

X is 2-10 against the other 6 BE teams that might make the dance. 12 chances with 6 at home, and they only won 2? How can that be rewarded? I don't see how they survive a loss tonight either.

Goodbye Stanford! Didn’t expect to get any in our favor tonight so we will absolutely take it!

Stanford's KenPom dropped from 38 to 44 and their RPI went from 59 to 74.

They had a nice NET of 30 coming into the game, so not sure they'll slip behind us, but their résumé is not great.

Reactions: plydogg
tenor.gif

X's KenPom and RPI ranks both dropped from 42 to 45.

Their NET was at 45 coming into today.

Extend Dave Leitao! DePaulful comes thru and Stanfraud does not. Take it & move on to Thursday.

The more I look at Stanford the more questionable their resume gets, kind of strange to me that they've generally been considered to be on the right side of the bubble.

Non-conference SOS in the 200's where they feasted on a bunch of really weak teams to get a nice looking record. And then they've played .500 basketball the rest of the year.

They do have 4 quad 1 wins but as we've discussed, when half of your games are quad 1 you're bound to win a few.

Reactions: SpiderK
Here we go...Lunardi bumps Stanford out and puts us in.

No Smoothie King gift card for Joe. Jerry Palm only. That ship has sailed.

NC State moves up 3 spots for it's HUGE win over Pitt. So would Joey Brackets move us up even higher with a better win over Davidson? Don't count on it.

I think it going to be difficult to ref because of the new team uniforms
IMG_6607.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT