ADVERTISEMENT

Bracketology update

CBI cancelled?

Well damn. There goes VCU’s shot at postseason play!

ply - I resisted posting that thought until VCU loses in the A-10 tournament (didn't want to jinx anything).............................but thought about it..................

Reactions: plydogg
And playing with no fans in the stands same mindset - let's guarantee that all will go well in your life.....................(except that is impossible)..............of course "the university" and "big brother" have your best interests at heart.................

Unfortunately I don't see the ncaa games happening with fans in the stands. To me this means we are a lock for the NCAA tournament at least.

I hate to be Debbie Downer over here.... but the way this is escalating.... both the virus and the responses within the events/sports/entertainment industries, I'm calling it now--- the tournament will be cancelled altogether. USA Today ramped up the pressure with this article and sadly, I see it only increasing from here on out. It's hard to justify the risk, and with all the controversy surrounding the NCAA in recent years, they CAN'T afford to get this wrong. How serious this ultimately gets can be debated, but we're at the pinnacle of panic and uncertainty-- the timing couldn't be worse.

Reactions: KWeaver
Just announced that the First Four games in Dayton will be played without fans.

Guys. You all keep wanting to get the last word in. And you say “not to be political BUT”. That’s still being political!

So back to basketball. NC State is up 9 on Pitt. We really need a run by Pitt here

Just announced that the First Four games in Dayton will be played without fans.
Didn't Ohio declare an emergency late yesterday? So this is not surprising...

Did they say anything about the Cleveland NCAA site?

Mods are quick to delete an apolitical funny video that is just a candidate yelling out a list of "NIT Teams" but they let this **** go.

Still waiting for a massive deletion of comments here and/or a heartfelt apology from the admins for that one!

Didn't Ohio declare an emergency late yesterday? So this is not surprising...

Did they say anything about the Cleveland NCAA site?

Looks like all events in the state of Ohio will be without fans until further notice.

On fans not attending NCAA tournament games - that helps us because the larger school we play would not have more fans in attendance than we would..................

Reactions: KWeaver
Back to basketball. NC State takes care of business against Pitt as expected. Let’s see how they fare tomorrow

Man I’m trying so hard to steer the ship back. Nobody cares about my NC State updates

NCAA just put out a press release saying they are officially against any collegiate sporting events being open to the public.
I know you are. This is the Bracketology Thread. There's an entire Off Topic Forum as well as COVID-dedicated threads.

He's just doing what he does.

I mentioned yesterday hopefully the death rate will be much mower than the 3% we were hearing, but 1% is still way, way too high. If 60 million in this country get covid like they did the swine flu, we are talking 600,000 deaths. And, we still do not have all the answers. Are we supposed to be happy about that? Have whatever opinions you want, but please take this seriously. And, cheer for Duke to beat State tomorrow.
No one on this board has any clue what’s going to happen combine that with the politics ‘wanting a recession’ media does become even less credible. Please keep your political opinions to yourself. We are all clueless, if you have any actual involvement and may know real info go to face book

Arizona is up 23-18 on Washington currently with 9 minutes left in the half

Don't have time to go back through the crap earlier at the moment.

Keep to the topic of the tourney. Posts with virus related news will be deleted. Or in a new thread if you want to talk about it.

Choppin, if you want to pay me a salary, I'm happy to spend more time here moderating. Until such time, apologies I'm not meeting your timeliness standards.

Keep to the topic of the tourney. Posts with virus related news will be deleted. Or in a new thread if you want to talk about it.

Choppin, if you want to pay me a salary, I'm happy to spend more time here moderating. Until such time, apologies I'm not meeting your timeliness standards.
Apologies. You guys are great.

Crap is the correct term. The propagandist knows better but keeps doing it.

Thank you

DePaul leads X by 4 at the half. X and their very questionable resume should be in trouble with a loss.

Reactions: gospidersgo
DePaul was up by 11 with 3:30 to go in the half. Not feeling real great about the second half of this one.

Cal still hanging on though, up 12 now with under 14 to play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT