ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Roussell named WBBall Head Coach

Yes, I realize many players are nominated. My point was (and I should have been clearer), better to have three recruits who were nominated than none, as appears to have been the case in the past.

And if all of our recruits continue to be in the top 550 nationally, with 351 D1 teams we will continue to trend in the right direction.

Looks like the Spiders picked up a nice 2021 commit from one of the top programs in NJ. They apparently sent four players to D-I schools in last year’s senior class and have no seniors this year.

https://www.njhooprecruit.com/the-d...-journey-amp-college-commitment-of-katie-hill

She’s a slasher.Tough Jersey kid.The season of redemption came to an erupt but sweet end for the Saint John Vianney High School girls’ basketball team on March 11 in the South Jersey, Non-Public A Tournament’s state championship game against Saint Rose High School at Long Branch High School.

Last edited:
Reactions: plydogg and urfan1
Bucknell's leading scorer, Ellie Mack (6-3 SR forward, Paoli, PA), the 2020 Patriot League Player of the Year, has entered her name into the portal as a grad transfer. She averaged 15 PPG and 7.4 RPG and was 48 out of 111 three-point tries (43.2%).

Might be time to reunite with her old coach! She is a neuroscience major, not sure if we have any applicable graduate programs, as I stayed as far away from Puryear Hall and Richmond Hall as I possibly could as an undergrad.

Reactions: urfan1 and plydogg
Couple more 2022 offers...

Aislin Malcolm...good mix of offers from Ivies to P5’s.

Regina Walton...several A-10 (GW, St. Joe’s) and CAA (JMU and UD) offers.

Reactions: urfan1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT