ADVERTISEMENT

Withers: "Hatred Talk"

Albany wasn't ranked, but you're right we would have a good case. Although we said that 2 years ago....

Come on Dirty...."ran all over us?" Perhaps you've hit the bong once too many times...

In a total of three games against us, Landers never had more than 80 net yards rushing. If you think any of us care about the '08 loss after we won the National Championship that year, you're an absolute moron.

Sounds like DD is praying that Strauss doesn't play. Strauss' release is so quick, he doesn't need to be but so mobile. Duchesses going down.

this is all so disappointing. I really was hoping DirtyDukes was an ex-JMU cheerleader named Courtney I used to know.

Originally posted by Spiders05:
Come on Dirty...."ran all over us?" Perhaps you've hit the bong once too many times...

In a total of three games against us, Landers never had more than 80 net yards rushing. If you think any of us care about the '08 loss after we won the National Championship that year, you're an absolute moron.
80 yards for a QB is "ran all over". He's not a running back.

You guys won a national championship? Dang, I didn't even know it. Did you use that momentum to build better facilities or downgrade to smaller field with a track around it?

We parlayed it into a 2 billion dollar endowment. We left the track there in support of the special Olympics. We continue to educate those that will provide leadership to graduates of Madison College. Duchesses. Purple. Really?

DD - he lead your team in rushing attempts by 70 in '08 and 90 in '07. For all intents and purposes, he was a running back and your primary ball carrier. He was also held well under his average YPC in both years against us. At the end of the day he did not come close to "running all over us" and in one of those two years, we won a national championship. End of story Courtney.

all Spider fans know Strauss has never been very mobile, so it should not be much of a problem. But I agree DD is obviously afraid of what he might mean for the Spiders.

Originally posted by URFan1:
all Spider fans know Strauss has never been very mobile, so it should not be much of a problem. But I agree DD is obviously afraid of what he might mean for the Spiders.
I'm not afraid at all. Rocco, true to his idiot form, tipped his hand early. He wouldn't have announced Strauss playing if he actually was going to. What an idiot!

And if he actually is playing, Rocco's a bigger idiot. But what do you expect from a guy who let's convicted coke dealers start for his teams.

Originally posted by DirtyDukes:

Originally posted by URFan1:
I'm not afraid at all. Rocco, true to his idiot form, tipped his hand early. He wouldn't have announced Strauss playing if he actually was going to. What an idiot!

And if he actually is playing, Rocco's a bigger idiot. But what do you expect from a guy who let's convicted coke dealers start for his teams.
If its in your head, imagine what its doing to your coaching staff's game prep.

Originally posted by MolivaManiac:
I guess Coach Withers has been introduced to FRS' mumblings.

Personally, i just think they're a bunch of purple douche bags. Hah.
JMU uniforms leaked for tomorrow's game

anbarnbutterfly.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT