ADVERTISEMENT

VCU Game Thread at the Stu- 4pm Sat ESPNU/ESPN+ (?)

Quinn is weak. King needs to take this game over. CM needs to get him good looks. Not Roche… King.

Last edited:
Reactions: 72Spider
King getting suffocating double every time he touches the ball, and now Bigs out getting stitches.

I’m at the game, haven’t been able to post due to bad internet. This has been a rough watch but still like where we are. Relatively a miracle that they haven’t made a three though. Will need Quinn and King to make some big time plays down the stretch here.

What I don’t love is that Bigs is still not on the bench area and worried he’s out for the game.

I’m at the game, haven’t been able to post due to bad internet. This has been a rough watch but still like where we are. Relatively a miracle that they haven’t made a three though. Will need Quinn and King to make some big time plays down the stretch here.

What I don’t love is that Bigs is still not on the bench area and worried he’s out for the game.
Getting stitches, should return.

Reactions: MDspider8
So notice how Odom used a TO at 17 min mark when spiders got out to 6-2 run to start 2nd half and steadied his team and how we don't use one when VCU flips our lead and gets on a similar mini-run. We will see how it works out.

But we will get a TO at he under 8 whistle. But Moon is true to his beliefs. He's a hoarder!

Reactions: whampas
They're heating up, we've got to make some shots. They hit foul shots, we've got to stop fouling.

And us usual we are seem too late with the TO. We have gone from 4 up to 7 down without a TO. When I posted the other message I felt like things were getting away from us a bit but still only down 2 but then the run. He needs some feel for what is about to happen sometimes.

WE have been pretty good this year on defensive glass and not getting hurt giving up offensive rebounds, but we have given up a few big ones today!

Reactions: gospidersgo
As they just said, they have thrown a lot of size at King. Combined with their athleticism they can really make it tough on him. Think we will see more of this until we find a number 2 on offense. We have had someone step up most nights but its been spread around etc. We need somone to emerge as the clear #2 and be there on nights like this!

Reactions: whampas
With them doubling King, we really need another shooter on the floor that Quinn can find from the high post.

I dont understand King this game. Seems to be deciding to take the game off because they are making it hard on him. He should be doing what Hunt is doing. Weird.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT