ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal

Tyne looks like a very comparable player, just in year 1 vs year 4 or 5 or whatever. I'm just more in win now mode. Hoping Dlo can come back healthy and we can have a pretty good guard rotation at that point.
Dlo has insane defensive energy, will be very nice to have him back.

So, basically there are no rules with College sports these days. Just do whatever you want to do. I saw where Kansas State suspended one of their players for getting arrested, but no worries for him having to suffer any consequences cause he upped and signed with Memphis a few days later and is eligible for second semester.

There seems to be literally no rules and no consequences for college athletics these days. I don't know how you operate a sports league that is not governed by a common set of rules. And heaven forbid if you get in legal trouble that you have to suffer some sort of natural consequence for that.

My interest in college athletics, whether it be the ridiculous BCS playoffs and all of this BS with paying players with shady money, no rules wanes daily. Much more a fan of the NBA where at least there are rules, players have contracts, and is undeniably professional sports.

So...now the NCAA is saying it DOES count as a season of competition if you play during these two weeks. 🫠

The restraining order is being converted to a preliminary injunction lasting at least through the end of spring sports this year, so everybody is good to go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT