ADVERTISEMENT

This season

Speaking of which…
Has anyone seen anything related to this tweet?

I got my renewal notice if that is what you mean. 17% price increase this year. I guess that is par for the course with everything today.
Not only have I not gotten my renewal. I don’t see where to renew on the website. Either that or I am getting old…

Reactions: urfan1
I got my renewal notice if that is what you mean. 17% price increase this year. I guess that is par for the course with everything today.
Our season tickets are a bargain. $200 for priority seats. A similar ticket at VCU is gonna run me $1,350 per season tickets. Also correlated, why we have such good attendance. We offer fantastic bang for your buck.

Our season tickets are a bargain. $200 for priority seats. A similar ticket at VCU is gonna run me $1,350 per season tickets. Also correlated, why we have such good attendance. We offer fantastic bang for your buck.
Definitely not arguing that the Spider season tickets are not a great value. Just reporting the fact that there was a price increase as the cost had been constant for a number of years.

Funny side note, my original invoice total was much higher and gave me quite a shock. Then I looked closer and saw that there was a double charge, which I called into the ticket office and they corrected soon after.

Definitely not arguing that the Spider season tickets are not a great value. Just reporting the fact that there was a price increase as the cost had been constant for a number of years.

Funny side note, my original invoice total was much higher and gave me quite a shock. Then I looked closer and saw that there was a double charge, which I called into the ticket office and they corrected soon after.
Yeah, I got my e-mail and then followed a few hours later by a corrected e-mail. I would think our first place finish last year allowed us to raise the price this year.

VCU is interesting because they clearly out priced there fanbase a few years ago and now they are trying to dial things back a bit.

Reactions: urfan1
Yeah, I got my e-mail and then followed a few hours later by a corrected e-mail. I would think our first place finish last year allowed us to raise the price this year.

VCU is interesting because they clearly out priced there fanbase a few years ago and now they are trying to dial things back a bit.
guess we still haven't hired a Quality Control Coordinator to look at these distributions before they go out!

guess we still haven't hired a Quality Control Coordinator to look at these distributions before they go out!
This gaff was really incredible…the first e-mail of the season marketing basketball season tickets to existing holders should be one of the most important e-mails they send in the calendar year.

How in the world could the quality control not be there to make sure what goes out works correctly! It’s such a reoccurring thing in the ticket office and communications that its become a joke.

Go Spiders!

Reactions: PalmTreeSpidUR
This gaff was really incredible…the first e-mail of the season marketing basketball season tickets to existing holders should be one of the most important e-mails they send in the calendar year.

How in the world could the quality control not be there to make sure what goes out works correctly! It’s such a reoccurring thing in the ticket office and communications that its become a joke.

Go Spiders!
Been an ongoing problem for many years and I guess no one sees any reason to fix it.

Listening to all the feedback and indications on DLo, it does seem safe to pencil him in as one starter at guard.

I think this sets up for a big battle for playing time / starting position at the other guard spot. I think all three other guys will play a lot of minutes - as some have mentioned would not doubt we see some 3 guard lineups - with GW3 at the big big guard/ small wing position. Should be some healthy competition for the other starter spot at guard. All three bring something a little different: GW3 size/athleticism, highest ranked/highest ceiling. Tyne - nice freshman year, handles the ball, great on the ball defense, hoping takes a jump offensively with a year of college and in the system comfort working for him. White - accomplished 5th year player - good shooter, can create his own shot, looks confident. Excited about our guard depth. Hoping we deploy it to just be super pesky and aggressive on the defensive end.

Lunardi out with an early Bracketology...has Dayton as the sole A-10 bid at an 11-seed, with VCU in the first four out. St. Joe's and SLU are in his further-out "also considered" group.

Lunardi out with an early Bracketology...has Dayton as the sole A-10 bid at an 11-seed, with VCU in the first four out. St. Joe's and SLU are in his further-out "also considered" group.

Lunardi has been doing early bracketology for a while. He had VCU in first 4 out back on June 1 too. Lunardi must be another of those many vcu media fans to pick them so high…even with a great UR contract from us!

Lunardi has been doing early bracketology for a while. He had VCU in first 4 out back on June 1 too. Lunardi must be another of those many vcu media fans to pick them so high…even with a great UR contract from us!

Also Lunardi has exactly 1 bid (St. Mary's) going outside the 5 Power conferences. Even if u look at his first 8 out there's only 1 more (VCU). That's nuts and not going to happen. 36/37 bid going to those 5. gtfo. It is a partially a reflection of the larger conferences squeezing everyone else out & not good for the game...but also that Lunardi is goofy and just not good at the actual predicting part. but he's our scheduling goof. can't call him Czar.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT