ADVERTISEMENT

The Bonnies

Up until this season I had never missed watching a single Spiders game starting when I was a freshman in late 2012. Now I've missed multiple games this year because i don't go out of my way to make sure I watch them anymore. Makes me sad because of all the sports that I follow and teams that I like none of them come even close to how I feel when the Spiders win

No. He is out for the season.
Ok, I thought he played 1 game after the injury. Second injury? Recurring injury?

Just looking at depth, even if we decided to play everyone. 10 scholarship players including Oddo.

Up until this season I had never missed watching a single Spiders game starting when I was a freshman in late 2012. Now I've missed multiple games this year because i don't go out of my way to make sure I watch them anymore. Makes me sad because of all the sports that I follow and teams that I like none of them come even close to how I feel when the Spiders win

I feel ya. There is no sports team I follow that I want to see be more successful than Richmond sports and in particular Richmond basketball. Richmond basketball will always be #1 for me, which is why it’s so saddening to see where we are right now.

Ok, I thought he played 1 game after the injury. Second injury? Recurring injury?

Just looking at depth, even if we decided to play everyone. 10 scholarship players including Oddo.

Odds that dude ever plays for us?

I predict we either (A) lead most of the game and then go cold with about 3 or 4 minutes to go and lose narrowly .... Or (B) trail most of the game, fight back in the second half, pulling even or perhaps ahead late ... Then run out of gas and lose narrowly.

Mooney will be proud of the manner in which we competed and say we need to get back to work for a good practice tomorrow.
Right on schedule.

Only 20% with 3PT shots tonight. Just continues game after game for the most part. Guess Mooney's team really isn't a good shooting team from deep. And the 13-21 from the FT line compared to Bonnies 14-16. No improvement there either. Bye bye Chris!

Did we compete with fluidity or have a good feel for the game tonight?

Liked the changing defenses. Liked seeing Sal get some minutes. But in the end, the UPSers deliver....yet another loss.

He just said we need to practice, pay attention and lift weights.

I'd prefer we just get back to dunking and eating cookies.

Reactions: spiderjpo
Mooney to me sounds like someone who knows he is done at the end of the season. I wouldn't at all be surprised if PQ and Hardt told him he's done but just haven't said anything publicly.

We got 5 points in 60 minutes combined from Goose and Woj tonight. The freshmen have simply hit a wall.

Recurring injury. Something foot related I believe.

After seeing 5 spiders stand around and watch defensive rebounds like their feet were glued to the floor, I can’t imagine that rebounding is ever discussed during a Spider practice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT