ADVERTISEMENT

The Biden Doctrine

So, we are now into the 4th month of 2024. Joe Biden still has not provided any F16s to Ukraine. Where are the F16s, Joe? We have 2,500 F16s in stock, waiting to be destroyed and tens of thousands air to air missiles made for the F16s. Why not use this inventory? The Ukrainian pilots have been trained. If you don't want to transfer F16s from our stocks, why not approve a transfer from our allies? The answer is- you are afraid. It's political for you.

While you are at it, Joe, why not transfer more than the 31 Abrams tanks you sent to Ukraine last year? We have 5,000 of those waiting to be destroyed. And what about the ATACMS? Remember those 2,500 that are mothballed? Why not send those, Joe? Because you want to build a social welfare state, you don't want to lose votes.

Blinken said the US will not support Ukrainian attacks on Russian oil targets. These assets are normal target in war. Disabling these assets will damage Russia's long term ability to wage war. Biden is tying the hands of our allies, even while Russia dismantles all infrastructure in Ukraine. Is this why Biden is withholding arms and support? Biden is worried about the raising the price of gas in the US, losing the election, and losing support of the environmentalist nuts.

Last edited:
Intractable situation as long as some believe from the river to the sea is ever going to happen. Palestinians have made tragic mistake after tragic mistake. Rabin offered Arafat virtually everything he claimed he wanted decades ago and Arafat walked away. Now Palestinians are pariah in the Arab world.. No one wants to take them in because of their radical views and destabilizing influence where ever they go. Almost toppled Jordon few decades back until the government cracked down on them in a bloody internal battle.

There is no doubt that the current carnage in Gaza is breeding the next generation of Palestinian dead enders. Don't know what the answer is nor does the international community apparently. It is worth noting that over 2 million Palestinians reside in Israel, overwhelmingly peacefully, and they hold several seats in the Knesset, so there is a pattern for peaceful co existence. Hamas isn't interested, yet another tragic Palestinian mistake as was October 7. Don't know how you fix stupid.
Follow up.

Believe she gets it right.

Golda Meir (Israeli PM 1969-74)

"If the Palestinians put down their guns, there will be peace. If the Israelis put down their guns, there will be genocide." (See October 7)

"We can forgive the Arabs killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will ONLY have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us."

50 years later exact same proposition. No progress. Why? River to the sea fanatics. Enough territory in question for all to prosper absent the dead enders.

Follow up.
Believe she gets it right.
Golda Meir (Israeli PM 1969-74)
"If the Palestinians put down their guns, there will be peace. If the Israelis put down their guns, there will be genocide." (See October 7)

"We can forgive the Arabs killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will ONLY have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us."

50 years later exact same proposition. No progress. Why? River to the sea fanatics. Enough territory in question for all to prosper absent the dead enders.
Your posts are very powerful.

Biden is feeling pressure from the Muslim congresswoman in Mighigan, Rashida Tlaib. She has told Biden that he has to change US policy concerning Israel. This is the result... Biden is now openly pressuring Israel to stop its fight against Hamas. Will Biden withhold arms, will he topple a government, will he cripple Israel's ability to defend itself? How far will Biden "shift" policy on Israel to secure 30,000 Muslim votes in Michigan?

"President Joe Biden warned Israel of a sharp shift in his policy over the Gaza war Thursday amid growing frustration with Benjamin Netanyahu and mounting domestic pressure in a US election year."

The democrats are calling for Biden to stop providing weapons to Israel. This time, it's Nancy Pelosi. They really want those 30,000 votes in Michigan. Biden is actively undercutting Israel in the middle of an existential fight against Hamas. Hamas cannot win, otherwise Iran wins. Joe Biden has made a mess of things.

Biden’s voters in Michigan have been chanting "Death to America, Death to Israel." One may conclude this is incitement to insurrection.

Do you even read the articles you post? In case you didn't read this one, these zealots are against Biden and are calling him "Genocide Joe". They are trying to get people not to vote for Biden, but don't let facts get in your way.

Do you even read the articles you post? In case you didn't read this one, these zealots are against Biden and are calling him "Genocide Joe". They are trying to get people not to vote for Biden, but don't let facts get in your way.
To quote my post above, I said "One may conclude this is incitement to insurrection". I made no representation one way or the other. The bigger take away is that Muslims in Michigan are attempting to influence Joe Biden's behavior vis-a-via Israle. Got you again.

To quote my post above, I said "One may conclude this is incitement to insurrection". I made no representation one way or the other. The bigger take away is that Muslims in Michigan are attempting to influence Joe Biden's behavior vis-a-via Israle. Got you again.
You didn't get me, you said "Biden's voters in Michigan". They are not currently Biden voters, they are lobbying against Biden. Stop distorting the truth. I'm not even talking about your "incitement to insurrection" comment, I said you must not have read the article since you called them Biden's voters and they say they aren't voting for Biden. I guess your next statement will be "But they voted for Biden in 2020" but in your typical fashion you are misrepresenting the facts. How do you even know these particular protestors ever voted for Biden? You don't know how many of them even voted.

Israel must be allowed to finish the job.

"If Israel is prevented from defeating Hamas, we should be under no illusions about what it will mean for the future of democracy. If, under the pressure of internal Democratic politics and global public opinion, the Biden administration forces a “cease-fire” that leaves our closest ally in the region short of victory over an enemy that seeks to destroy it, sooner or later we shall all pay the price."

You didn't get me, you said "Biden's voters in Michigan". They are not currently Biden voters, they are lobbying against Biden. Stop distorting the truth. I'm not even talking about your "incitement to insurrection" comment, I said you must not have read the article since you called them Biden's voters and they say they aren't voting for Biden. I guess your next statement will be "But they voted for Biden in 2020" but in your typical fashion you are misrepresenting the facts. How do you even know these particular protestors ever voted for Biden? You don't know how many of them even voted.
You miss the point. Biden is changing American policy towards Israel to garner the support of the Muslim vote in Michigan. Biden is undermining our strongest ally. This article encapsulates the key issues.

Joe Biden Is Now Chasing The ‘Death To America’ Voter​

"To earn these votes, our president now spreads Hamas propaganda himself, as do most of the media, which have functionally or openly taken the side of the terror group. Indeed, no matter how many ceasefires Hamas rejects, Democrats still demand Israel unilaterally stop fighting the people who hold American hostages. It is a demand we would never make of any other nation — a demand we would never abide by ourselves.

"Even that’s not enough. The Biden administration, which creates and spreads myths about Jewish extremism in the “West Bank” to create a fake moral equivalence, is reportedly preparing to force Israel to mark products imported from Judea and Samaria made by Jews with special labels. Vile, indeed. But Biden will not rest until there is a Judenrein West Bank or his “Death to America” constituents are happy. Whichever comes first."

After weeks of pressing Israel to change course in Gaza, Biden effectively green lighted an attack on Israel. His appeasement of Iran knows no bounds. Now it has come. Iran has launched an attack on Israel consistenting of drones, cruise missiles and ballistic missiles. The Biden Doctrine- appease your enemies, undercut your allies.

Last edited:
The Russians don't seem to be impressed by the new aid package. Old Joe has really scared the Russians again. This guy is a retired colonel in the Russian army. The translation was from Russian to English. Even the Russians are wondering where are the F16s. Where are the ATACMS? What about mothballed A10s, or decommissioned tanks? Joe Biden is afraid of Putin.

"The total volume of weapons and equipment in the first delivery will be $1 billion, but its structure, as well as the volume of weapons, raise questions....

"There is no Wow-weaponry in this package (as well as in all previous ones). The new package of military aid to Kyiv worth $1 billion will include RIM-7 missiles (for the “hodgepodge” of Western air defenses and Soviet launchers)...

The only thing that stands out from the usual range of supplies is airfield equipment and air-launched precision-guided munitions. We are probably talking about British Paveway IV bombs or American bombs with JDAM kits. It is possible that with the first delivery of airfield equipment and specialized weapons, a step has been taken towards the appearance of American F-16 fighters in Ukraine....

What's not in the package?

The new delivery does not include the delivery of ATACMS missile systems with a range of 270-300 km, rumors about the transfer of which have been circulating for the past few months. There are American OTRKs with a launch range of 165 km in Ukraine, but their combat use cannot be called frequent. The absence of ATACMS in the supply list, however, does not mean that these systems were not transferred earlier or will not be transferred to Ukraine “under the table,” that is, unofficially. The first batch of these weapons was also transferred to the Ukrainian Armed Forces, bypassing official statements. Also striking is the absence in the document of references to missiles for Patriot anti-aircraft missile systems (just as the supply of these systems to Kyiv is not specified). This suggests that the missiles will either be delivered with a delay or will reach Ukraine unofficially.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT