ADVERTISEMENT

Terrorist Attack in Boston

spider23

Spider's Club
May 31, 2002
Dedmon Center USA
ruhoops.proboards.com
Saw this picture on twitter of apparently a Patriots player helping someone, and noticed the lady wearing a Richmond sweatshirt. I remember reading the stories about a Richmond grad that lost his life in the twin towers. It really hits home. I was at my son's AAU hoops tournament outside of Boston this weekend and we went down to catch the Sox at Fenway on Saturday. I am glad that they apparently apprehended one suspect, though it does not undo the damage to the lives destroyed. Just thought I would share the picture as the Richmond sweatshirt made it hit home even more.

https://twitter.com/andycferreira/status/323952032732020736/photo/1

Just saw that picture on Sportscenter.

I had a cousin running in the race and she was just short of both explosions and in the group held back after they went off. Crazy day.

locating a few unexploded devices should aid in the investigation. let's face it, we all are doing things everyday which could place us in harm's way with these whackos, keep your eyes open, live your lives, don't let them take our freedoms away. thoughts and prayers with those injured and the families of those taken. be safe out there and be aware.

The guy carrying the female is Joe Andruzzi a former NFl player who also has brothers that are NYC firefighters. That is one special family that does things the right way.

I've raced the Boston Marathon five times, the last time in 2011. This year I raced the BAA 5K the day before. The finish is the same Marathon finish line. Parked a block away from the first explosion. Many of my friends did the marathon and they are accounted for. This will not make me stop running especially this morning where I cruised 8 miles. Ran with mixture of anger, grief, and sadness towards various audiences. I will not be stopped.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT