ADVERTISEMENT

Streeter to Clemson

we have lost drop back qbs as well, they get hurt. prefer a guy who can do both no matter the risk. look at the success we had with JL before the injury, just have one or two more on the bench when that happens. we lost guys at all positions, can't be afraid of injuries, part of the game.

Cluless??????? Get a life. Our coaches knew the potential of our talent and used it for the best for the team to win. Why would we not use someone if it would help win. You have only seen us play for a few years. Our Championship team had talented ends and they were used because they could block, run, catch and get up after being hit. Where are you Joe Stewart and Joe Monteverde.

Our coaches are not clueless. I really like the direction of the program and think we will be very competitive next year despite all the departures due to graduation. DR has brought stability to the program and I think he has recruited very well. I cant wait for next year to see a lot of his recruits contributing in a big way.

Stewart and Monteverde really were an awesome combo. Great families too. Miss having them around.

One of the best we've ever had was Eric Ward. He was not a runner, but could move around enough to keep put of danger. I think that's a great combination.

I'll add liars to the clueless comment. Not on Rocco, he's a good man. Streeter is a liar. Glad he's gone for UR's sake. All he did is lie for 3 years to me and my boy. They could have been so much better with a balanced offense. He's just like London, lies. lies, lies.

UR 79, probably never played college football in your life.

no personal name callng
This post was edited on 12/14 10:51 PM by URFan1

know that 79 can speak for himself, if he wishes but devil, if this site only allowed former players to post, you would have less than a handful of people here. don't think it is, nor should be, a prerequisite.

Sorry spiderdevil for any disrespect. I have never played college football. If this makes me not able to understand the dynamics of a winning footballl team than so be it. I have followed spider football for 40 years and feel this enables me to have some ability to understand the game. Just did not like the idea of our coaches being "clueless"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT