ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Ball 2018

O-Line is shallow but, if healthy, the top group we have is as good as we've had in recent years. Yarbrough is experienced, Coleman is a very nice add and seems entrenched on the left side. And Russ has done nothing but praise the freshman that sat out last year. I think we will look back later and feel good about the line after all.

Did notice Tre Story took off the red jersey and has been working with the WR group. Deep group getting deeper. Chenault must have a strangle-hold on that third spot. Encouraging to have him as a backup should Mancuso or KJ go down.

Reactions: MolivaManiac
Does anyone know of any staff changes or additions that may occur after the spring game? I heard we may have a coach returning.

Does anyone know of any staff changes or additions that may occur after the spring game? I heard we may have a coach returning.
Last I heard Huesman say anything about it everyone was coming back, but I could well have missed something. If we have one coming back I would not know if room would have to be made.
Maybe some of those in the know have better information.

Eldridge and Murray as incoming frosh seem like they may have a shot with the #2’s given their raw size.

I'd agree but suspect we'd look to redshirt one of those guys and then possibly play one of the ends. Swegheimer has some pretty good size for an end already too.

It would be great to redshirt all 4 of the incoming D linemen because they all look like really good players but I just don't think the depth chart will allow for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT