ADVERTISEMENT

Quarterfinal Game Thread 1130 Thursday against St. Joes - USA network

We have started slow almost as a rule this year. Can't afford that today or things could snowball quickly as guys tighten up and the end of season/career for some guys becomes a possibility. Would love to see us come out with a sense of purpose today and really hit the ground running. Go spiders!

St. Joe's is a high school masquerading as a Division I program. Everything about it is old and smells like mildew. It has a pathetic flappy mascot whose main claim to fame is just standing there waving its arms/wings aimlessly forever. It plays in a gym that wouldn't even be qualified to host the Central Region girls' tournament. It orders its uniforms from Epic Sports for $2.99 apiece. The only shoe deal it could get was with Crocs. Its cheerleaders are mercenaries from the local Jenny Craig. In his spare time, Billy Lange starts bar fights with paraplegics.

Spiders 73, Dead Birds 60

I’ve been watching all season but expectations change which is a good thing. Once we got off to a good start in the A10 it was clear the expectations changed and we should be set on getting to the tournament. As a result that’s why I say the season is a failure if we don’t end up in the ncaa tournament.

I’ve been watching all season but expectations change which is a good thing. Once we got off to a good start in the A10 it was clear the expectations changed and we should be set on getting to the tournament. As a result that’s why I say the season is a failure if we don’t end up in the ncaa tournament.
thank you for your sacrifice. I hope this team gets you where you deserve to go.

St. Joe's is a high school masquerading as a Division I program. Everything about it is old and smells like mildew. It has a pathetic flappy mascot whose main claim to fame is just standing there waving its arms/wings aimlessly forever. It plays in a gym that wouldn't even be qualified to host the Central Region girls' tournament. It orders its uniforms from Epic Sports for $2.99 apiece. The only shoe deal it could get was with Crocs. Its cheerleaders are mercenaries from the local Jenny Craig. In his spare time, Billy Lange starts bar fights with paraplegics.

Spiders 73, Dead Birds 60
I know a guy who goes to Jenny Craig for dates. He says to not knock it, until you try it.

Law and Order SVU is not exactly pumping me up for this game. Jeez. How am I supposed to go from watching this to just turning it on for Richmond

I wasn’t the slightest bit worried or nervous before reading this thread. I don’t think you guys should be either.

These Spiders eat 9 seed St Joe’s for breakfast.
Hope your right. St. Joes is dangerous. In fact, their is not a team left that can't beat us, if we don't bring our A game.

Hope your right. St. Joes is dangerous. In fact, their is not a team left that can't beat us, if we don't bring our A game.
Agreed. A10 is very solid 1 - 10 this year. That’s why it’s such a shame we likely only get 2 teams dancing at most

This will only be 2nd game for Hawks, they got a bye.
They would still need to win 4 games in 5 days, which I believe was Spiderman's point. Those minutes might be unsustainable.

We only have to win 3 in 4 days...

2 blocks and 4 points for Neal already. He’s having a huge impact. Isaiah active on the defensive glass too

We just need to settle down offensively and run our stuff. Shots are there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT