ADVERTISEMENT

Quality of A10 next year

Size must matter to Torvik. Nelson and Dread have similar recruiting profiles.

This rating guy must have heavily leaned on Torvik. He missed St Joes returning 5th year big man Ejike in his write up. Torvik also didn’t have Ejike returning until yesterday when Torvik corrected it.

Is this an April Fools joke.I hope so.

Breaking: A10 Inks New Media Deal With Flo Hoops | A10 Talk

Reactions: SpiderK
Is this an April Fools joke.I hope so.

Breaking: A10 Inks New Media Deal With Flo Hoops | A10 Talk

Yes

Even VCU will be a dumpster fire next season. How could the A-10's quality possibly improve? 1 bid league for sure, unless they expand the tournament to 90 teams.

Reactions: Eight Legger
Is there another site where the fan base is more positive? I want to
enjoy being a Spider fan. I just don’t want to spend the rest of the year
with such a negative group.
Call me naive. That’s OK with me. I just want to spend time enjoying my
team.

Reactions: VT4700
Try Queally's Facebook group. The ceiling is really low and the expectations are really low so no pressure. But enough with this false narrative. Go look at other teams sites that have had a ton more success than us. Same and even more negative. Heck, we have a players dad on here, who you would think would be extra sensitive to the negativity- and I recall he thought our board was pretty tame. This is the really the only Richmond hoops board so you get what you get.

Is there another site where the fan base is more positive? I want to
enjoy being a Spider fan. I just don’t want to spend the rest of the year
with such a negative group.
Call me naive. That’s OK with me. I just want to spend time enjoying my
team.
hard to enjoy a team that consistently underperforms. But I see you have the Orioles and Ravens in your profile pic, HOW BOUT THEM O'S BABY!!!

hard to enjoy a team that consistently underperforms. But I see you have the Orioles and Ravens in your profile pic, HOW BOUT THEM O'S BABY!!!
As a matter of fact, no one wanted Showalter fired. Hi didn’t have the players to win, but he got blamed. How long long
did it take for him to get another?

Didn’t we just win a championship and go to the Big Dance 2 years ago?
what did we do between 2012-2021...... We were mediocre and underperformed tremendously. it took him 10 seasons to make the tournament again and Richmond had talent during those years so you can't compare that to Buck with the Orioles stop it man

what did we do between 2012-2021...... We were mediocre and underperformed tremendously. it took him 10 seasons to make the tournament again and Richmond had talent during those years so you can't compare that to Buck with the Orioles stop it man
That is so true but so we’re a lot more schools!

Do we care about “a lot more schools”, or do we really care about UR? Quite frankly, I’m only concerned about our program.

Mooney had us going back to back in the NCAA Tournament which led to a sweet sixteen appearance. He and Richmond had tons of potential to develop themselves and standout and continue growing our program but neither Mooney or the program capitalized. VCU and Richmond both arguably had their best seasons in their program's history back in 2011, VCU used this opportunity to grow their program, we did not. Thats the difference between us and "a lot of other schools" we had a prime opportunity to grow on success but instead, we've been settling for mediocrity.

My picture did not insert.

Here is link but is subscription

Dayton, Bona and Loyola Chi are top 3 ranked 69,70, and 76 overall. Surprised to see Loyola so high but maybe had a good portal season?

We are 126 overall.
Loyola is ranked all over the place. nobody knows what to expect there.

Blue Ribbon has Loyola 12th in the A10 (we're 10th).
the Almanac has Loyola 6th though (with UR 7th).

both have Dayton 1 and VCU 2.

they flip flop Duquesne and SBU at 3/4, and both have Joe's 5.

Reactions: spider23
My picture did not insert.

Here is link but is subscription

Dayton, Bona and Loyola Chi are top 3 ranked 69,70, and 76 overall. Surprised to see Loyola so high but maybe had a good portal season?

We are 126 overall.
The highest rated A-10 team at 69. Ouch!!

Reactions: spider23
Wait, what happened to at UNI?
KenPom predicts us to be 16-13, Unknown opponent after Colorado, but no UNI?

Drop him in a line and let him know he's missing that game. It happens, and he's good about updating/responding.

Drop him in a line and let him know he's missing that game. It happens, and he's good about updating/responding.
Ok thanks, it is missing from UNI as well.

I know we looked at OOC vs last year NET, but if Kenpom were this year NET
Away two Q2 With Wichita just in Q3
Neutral two Q1 unknown is likely Q2
7 Home games all Q4 with only Charlotte close to Q3

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT