ADVERTISEMENT

Peter Thomas: Player Personnel Decisions

I agree. If you must have a basket at the end of the game which player are you confident could score off the dribble. I don’t have one
Maybe that's why we have lost so many games where everything fell apart at the end when we just needed a bucket. And to answer your question that player should be Tyler I guess but he is usually running on fumes at that point from playing every available second of every game. That's his fault though, not the coaches :rolleyes:

I’m pretty confident literally anyone on the other team can score at the end of games.

Reactions: whampas
Weirdly (or sadly) enough, I would probably say Goose is our best option to score off the dribble. He will at least drive to the basket strong once or twice a game.

Weirdly (or sadly) enough, I would probably say Goose is our best option to score off the dribble. He will at least drive to the basket strong once or twice a game.
I totally disagree with this. Goose will periodically drive but it’s a looping indirect drive where he more often than not is going away from the basket, so it’s a low percentage shot and he’s not going to draw a foul.

I’d personally go with Tyler, he’s got the athleticism and size to get to the rim and will often draw a call if he doesn’t get the bucket. Of course, he is usually gassed by end of game so that’s a negative.

Reactions: urfan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT