ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Tickets

fmrick

Rookie
Dec 12, 2004
US, at least 8 months of the year.
If anyone is interested, I have extra tickets to a few games that I want to sell. I will sell them together or individually. The seats are Section 17 Row Q Seats 1 & 2.

Here are the games-

VMI (SOLD)
Wake (Saturday Dec. 3) (SOLD)
Texas Tech (Saturday Dec 17)
St. Louis (Saturday March 4, Senior night)

They have a face value of about $18 each. That is all I want for them, $36 per set.

or

I'll sell the remaining two sets for $35/seat. That is a total of $70 for two seats to two games. Can meet you anywhere. Or I can mail them to you. Just shoot me a PM if you are interested. The tickets are posted a couple other places, so the offer is subject to prior sale. I'll delete this thread if they are sold.

Last edited:
speaking of tickets ...
anyone know for sure if we're considered the home or visiting team at the Barclays Classic? I was thinking of getting tickets behind our bench, and really don't want to screw it up and end up behind Maryland and whoever we play in the 2nd game.
Also, do we know which color uniform we're wearing?

Rick, I'm sure there's some on the board that would pay a premium for that game you're not advertising as being for sale...
Sounds like something a vdu fan would do; try to recoup money for all but one game. OSC

Reactions: SpiderK
Rick, I'm sure there's some on the board that would pay a premium for that game you're not advertising as being for sale...

Well, I think I'll keep that one set.

I used to trade two tickets to @VCU for two @UR. But with the exchange rate being what it is, I don't do that any more. I've already sold the extras for the UR game at VCU for $150/ticket. I thought about keeping the Senior Night game and coming over for it. But our game is at 2 pm that day and we usually have some sort of celebration for the seniors after the game. Don't want to rush out.

What I offered is a good deal.

The last 3 times I've been to the UR game at VCU, I've just bought face value SRO tickets through VCU's website a week or so before the game when they release them.

The last 3 times I've been to the UR game at VCU, I've just bought face value SRO tickets through VCU's website a week or so before the game when they release them.

I guess some people just like to sit in a good seat. My extras are mid-way up in the section behind the home bench. I got $150/ticket this year, last year I got $200. I just put them up too low this year. They were sold in about 2 hours.

The SRO tickets are a great deal for people who don't mind standing. Plus the school gets the extras revenue. The game is considered a sellout even if they don't sell the SRO tickets.

The tickets I'm offering here (for the UR games) are at about face value, or less if you buy them all. I got a good seat for the game. I considered getting all A-10 games and coming over for a couple. But there were just too many conflicts with other games.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, I have extra tickets to a few games that I want to sell. I will sell them together or individually. The seats are Section 17 Row Q Seats 1 & 2.

Here are the games-

VMI (SOLD)
Wake (Saturday Dec. 3)
Texas Tech (Saturday Dec 17)
St. Louis (Saturday March 4, Senior night)

They have a face value of about $18 each. That is all I want for them, $36 per set.

or

I'll sell all three games (all six tickets) for $120. Can meet you anywhere. Or I can mail them to you. Just shoot me a PM if you are interested. The tickets are posted a couple other places, so the offer is subject to prior sale. I'll delete this thread if they are sold.

Removed the VMI tickets. They have been taken. Adjusted the price for the other three games. I'm surprised someone has not jumped on the Senior night game. That is sure to sell out.

Just removed the WAKE tickets for this weekend. Still have the Texas Tech and the Senior night game left. The price is good for tickets that are in a good location. Two tickets for both games for a total of $70 ($17.50/seat/game). Let me know.

At least you all have gotten your season tickets. Have not received my tickets or parking pass yet.

Yes, so far if I go to a game Allison will leave tickets at the door. Been told they are going to reprint and send but have not received them yet

Understand 32. Having a hard time getting very excited about basketball anymore. Same old stuff, different day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT