ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Vergos SpiderTV Feature

Nice feature on Nick Vergos here. Nick has been solid through the first two games and should continue to anchor the O-Line. Didn't realize his family owned the Rendezvous in Memphis. The best ribs I've ever had!

http://www.richmondspiders.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=26800

I ate 4 whole racks of those Rendezvous' ribs in one sitting @United_In_Red

I tell you what...
Nick Vergos impresses me more and more every week. I had the opportunity to meet this young man at the Maryland game two weekends ago, and boy was I impressed. The confidence and poise on, and off, the field demonstrate to me the type of leadership the SpidUR's will need to make a late November run. He brings a level of intimidation to the trenches I haven't seen since Kerry Wynn was here two years ago. Go SpidURs!

Another player not interviewed in that video, but deserves a comment: Caleb High. I had the pleasure of meeting this young man a year ago outside of a 7-11 near campus. He immediately struck me as being extremely sharp - definitely a go-getter on the field, and in the classroom. He's a proven vet that will help solidify the line and motivate the troops through his example. It amazes me the amount of work he must put in during the off season. Even after a long drive, he always looks ready to go, running on and off the field, and finishing blocks downfield. Go SpidURs!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT