ADVERTISEMENT

JMU In Game

Jeez what happened? I got on a plane at halftime and we were up one. Has to be the most disappointing start to a season where we all had high hopes of a ncaa bid. Sounds like it could be a long year. If taylor was already lacking in confidence he's got to really be gunshy now. We can't have two seniors who start and can't score. Looking at the box score you can't expect Allen to score 27 every night. I think it's another mediocre season of not getting over the hump.

Also was it another second half collapse?
Out scored 20-7 last 6:14...

One possession I saw Jesse twice alone on the 3 point line waving both hands in the air but he never got the ball, Davis had to shoot from 3 instead.

Down 6 with 2 1/2 minutes left, we run out the shot clock and JMU wasn't to blame.

Reactions: SpiderK
Until I hear the words "we worked on boxing out in practice" from someone associated with the Richmond program, I fear we will pretty much plateau at somewhere right around 18 regular season wins and in the NIT. All I ever hear from our players is "rebounding is about effort" or "rebounding is about who wants it." Actually, it's just as technical and fundamental as everything else. Stop looking at the rim and ball when the shot goes up and instead look for a man to put your ass on. I've come to accept it will never happen under Mooney.

That's my main takeaway from last night. That and that Khwan Fore is a badass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT