ADVERTISEMENT

JMU In Game

Well - - some things just never change. We have zero turnovers, they have 7. Of course we give all those possessions back by getting killed on the boards yet again. Deon looks like the same guy but our d not so much (sadly). The more things change the more they stay the same.

Fore hasn't looked at the basket yet. Rebounding still beyond explanation. However I have waited 4 years to see Terry Allen play this way.

more same stuff - - - Trey misses a pair at the line, Deon a nice play on defense all following a trip when JMU got 4 shots!

Reactions: SpiderK
We're supposed to be much better than JMU. Haven't seen the evidence of that, yet. And they're missing their best forward. Nonetheless, JMU is killing us on the boards, and the same guys who couldn't shoot last year, still can't. And how can anyone explain a pair of air balls on free throws, that weren't even close to the rim?

Still, I like that Fore and Pistocache, are getting meaningful minutes. Terry is playing like I thought he would. And CM got away with putting TJ back in game with two fouls. SDJ looks very cool and relaxed. We need something from Wood, he didn't seem to contribute much at all, in first half.

Hopefully, we come out in 2nd half, and get some separation in the score.

I was hopeful for Trey's stroke after he knocked down that three . . . . but alas . . .

how can we get outrebounded by 9 in a half of basketball - - at home - - against a team from a lesser conference

We had 16 seconds to set up for the final shot of the half. That was the best we could do?

I guess Paul will never play for Richmond. I would tackle Taylor every time he touched the ball. Cline needs to help with the scoring. I haven't seen any effect of the 30 second clock.

JMU has no answer for TA, he is unstoppable. He steals it and drives coast to coast!

there is just no way we should be losing a game we are shooting 55% and have only three turnovers in (especially if the other team has 12). But out rebounded by 15 will do that to you!!

Reactions: coachur91
Is Fore playing? ESPN feed shows him dunking and assisting but espn stats have him as DNP and Jesse hitting a 3 pointer.

We are losing because of defense, I can't believe the number of 3s we are allowing. The offense is actually looking better than last year. Fore has shown some very impressive moves!

I agree - - our defense isn't very good either. Combined with rebounding, we just cant get stops!

Our defense is horrible and we can't rebound. We are gonna lose this game if they don't figure it out

Did TD Just shoot an air ball three with 3 minutes to go? this is college basketball, at least hit the rim, wow

Why is Trey Davis taking shots? We miss Kendall Anthony a lot more than I thought we would. We're not going to win if Terry is the only offense we can muster.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT