ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day: Spiders vs vcu

We’re good this year. Come on down to Robins Center, folks. It’s a good, cohesive team.
Shame of it is I live out of state and schedule shows not many more games televised. Have enjoyed watching this team when able to.

If any of you are local it might be worth a few hours to support them. These ladies are good and play with a lot of Heart, there is just no evidence they have any quit in them. They also can light it up from 3.

I noticed the other night after game ended they stayed out of locker room also to spend time with fans, so it is obvious they appreciate any support they get. I know a lot of little girls had big smiles as they got pictures taken with multiple team members in group photos.

All of the games that aren't on national TV should be on ESPN+, that's part of the A-10 media deal. They seem to be updating the schedule one game at a time once they figure out if any regional linear channels like Monumental or MASN are going to pick them up. Not sure why they didn't just put up ESPN+ on all of them and add other channels later.

Last edited:
Reactions: urfan1
All of the games that aren't on national TV should be on ESPN+, that's part of the A-10 media deal. They seem to updating the schedule one game at a time once they figure out if any regional linear channels like Monumental or MASN are going to pick them up. Not sure why they didn't just put up ESPN+ on all of them and add other channels later.
Thanks SF

I was disappointed would not be able to watch much the rest of the way.

All of the games that aren't on national TV should be on ESPN+, that's part of the A-10 media deal. They seem to be updating the schedule one game at a time once they figure out if any regional linear channels like Monumental or MASN are going to pick them up. Not sure why they didn't just put up ESPN+ on all of them and add other channels later.
Looks like they liked your idea.

All remaining non-national tv now shows ESPN+

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT