ADVERTISEMENT

Fundraising

MolivaManiac

Spider's Club
Feb 8, 2004
A few notes on things learned 'through the grapevine' recently.

-Spider Club fundraising is up solidly year over year, in both # of donors and in dollars donated.

-The Capital Campaign that has been discussed here several times in the past is going to go into its public phase in June or July.

-Some options are being looked at to reconfigure the football stadium to better utilize the end zones based on our fan base and the students. I can't share more but i think some really good stuff is being considered here.

What exactly does reconfigure the football stadium mean? Hopefully they aren't getting rid of things unless absolutely necessary

Recently heard about a new addition to the Robins Center. A new main entrance to the RC will be on the side facing the baseball field. It will house the Hall of Fame. Escalators will carry people up to the ambulatory for the game. A walkway will connect to the baseball field which will also be greatly enhanced. A campaign will soon commence to help fund the enhancements. OSC

Reactions: spiderstudent17
Comparisons

12092732744_89fe7087bc_b.jpg

12092687674_d2236d0789_b.jpg

12092730904_0a710f9f25_b.jpg

12092604153_1bf258878a_c.jpg

Reactions: spiderstudent17
We're missing the new solar panels on the Weinstein Center roof! ;)

A few notes on things learned 'through the grapevine' recently.

-Spider Club fundraising is up solidly year over year, in both # of donors and in dollars donated.

-The Capital Campaign that has been discussed here several times in the past is going to go into its public phase in June or July.

-Some options are being looked at to reconfigure the football stadium to better utilize the end zones based on our fan base and the students. I can't share more but i think some really good stuff is being considered here.
If we could some way only allow the maximum number of Barneys (1000 per conference rule) in our stadium. Limit the number of Lambs in the RC when we play VCU!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT