ADVERTISEMENT

Ellis placed on leave at Minnesota

funny but i do know a guy murdered in the fan and another attacked with a hammer and hospitalized.

gosh, he has had "several employment opportunities", an athletic dept who would hire him would have to be nuts, so must be replacement window phone sales or managing a vaping kiosk in the mall of america.

I spoke to a former ath. staff member of Ellis at VCU and his discription was two words, BAD GUY.

As I have said previously, I feel really bad for his family.

For reasons beyond my control, I attended the VCU exhibition game last night vs. California U of Pennsylvania. My observations:

• VCU has no one aside from Johnson who can shoot the three. They took almost 20 and shot about 28% from out there. It was pretty ugly.
• Their new guy Billbury is a player. Sort of a SG/SF type, very athletic and energetic. I have no clue what he was doing at Oral Roberts.
• Their other new guy Hamdy is sort of a stiff. Aside from being tall, I didn't see much benefit that he will provide.
• They played some zone for awhile, which is something I guess Wade will do from time to time but is a totally new look for them.
• Gilmore and Tillman haven't really progressed into anything that would make me concerned. Both tall and lanky, but don't do any one thing particularly well.
• Their AD is still a schlep.

Last edited:
Annap, these are guys who served in an athletic capacity in VA and thus we will talk about what happens to them just as we talk about beamer or london or any other VA school. a lot of us feel that what they did up there probably also happened at rpi, if anyone felt like digging around in the fan. maybe the times dispatch has their crack undercover reporter on the job but probably not.

For reasons beyond my control, I attended the VCU exhibition game last night vs. California U of Pennsylvania. My observations:

• VCU has no one aside from Johnson who can shoot the three. They took almost 20 and shot about 28% from out there. It was pretty ugly.
• Their new guy Billbury is a player. Sort of a SG/SF type, very athletic and energetic. I have no clue what he was doing at Oral Roberts.
• Their other new guy Hamdy is sort of a stiff. Aside from being tall, I didn't see much benefit that he will provide.
• They played some zone for awhile, which is something I guess Wade will do from time to time but is a totally new look for them.
• Gilmore and Tillman haven't really progressed into anything that would make me concerned. Both tall and lanky, but don't do any one thing particularly well.
• Their AD is still a schlep.
Spiders will sweep. Bet the ranch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT