ADVERTISEMENT

Duquesne

Well done Spiders. Gilly dominated the game and only scored 5 points. I hope a week off will help his legs and he starts hitting open shots. The pass to Goos in the corner for 3 was one of the best assists I have seen this year. Big road Win! Goos also was great off the bench. We had 50 rebounds! A lot to like about the way we are playing.
What about the one he passed to Grace between the opponents legs llol

Love or hate Mooney. You have to give the dude credit for the year. We rebounded better and played exceptional defense
I’m giving CM tons of credit for the turnaround. This will of course sound negative but it really begs the question as to why he didn’t make an adjustment much sooner. Great for him and the team to find something that works for them. Keep it rolling.

I’m giving CM tons of credit for the turnaround. This will of course sound negative but it really begs the question as to why he didn’t make an adjustment much sooner. Great for him and the team to find something that works for them. Keep it rolling.

Talent and experience really does help. Kudos to Rob Jones who was tasked with changing the defense, and them team for executing it.

Reactions: urfan1
Sweet. Was very concerned about this game. We are having a great season, let's keep it going. Looks as if Hardt is all hat, adding more cattle by the minute.

Reactions: MolivaManiac
The Administration.

Talent and experience really does help. Kudos to Rob Jones who was tasked with changing the defense, and them team for executing it.
I'd been wondering since earlier in the season when this defensive effectiveness began to appear which assistant coach was responsible for implementing the new defense...

Coach Jones has absorbed many brickbats over the years on this board...if he was primarily responsible for the defensive changes and the impressive outcome hats off to him...

Go Spiders!

Because as much as you guys get on Hardt, I imagine he told Moon what's up and that he needed to make some serious changes to his coaching philosophy or he was out. Moon was too stubborn to even change the tiniest things that weren't working, so there is no way in hell he makes these changes on his own.

Reactions: KWeaver
It's amazing how few people were there considering the magnitude of the game. I mean, I know it meant a lot more to us as far as postseason hopes, but it was their senior night, and those guys have played "above their weight" for a while now. The Duques deserved better.

Because as much as you guys get on Hardt, I imagine he told Moon what's up and that he needed to make some serious changes to his coaching philosophy or he was out. Moon was too stubborn to even change the tiniest things that weren't working, so there is no way in hell he makes these changes on his own.
Were you in the room for the conversation(s)? Maybe he listened to his players!

It's amazing how few people were there considering the magnitude of the game. I mean, I know it meant a lot more to us as far as postseason hopes, but it was their senior night, and those guys have played "above their weight" for a while now. The Duques deserved better.

At least Dambrot got all dressed up in a warmup jacket from the Royal Tenenbaums for the occasion. I felt pretty good after I saw that.

Spring break? Corona virus? No history of hoops success? Not enough Virginians at the school?

I'm sure their arena situation hasn't helped this season, but c'mon, PPG is just a couple blocks from campus.

At least Dambrot got all dressed up in a warmup jacket from the Royal Tenenbaums for the occasion. I felt pretty good after I saw that.

What the heck was he wearing? That looked awful. His pants looked like he found them from the 80s.

He normally looks like Carla from Cheers in a tracksuit...

i would be that a number of factors alerted him to “make changes, or else!”

I think you’re allowed to wear whatever you want when you successfully make a comeback after being blackballed by the NCAA

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT