ADVERTISEMENT

Duquesne

Call a timeout

Finally Nick gets open for 3. Keep shooting Nick

CAYO!!!!

Last edited:
Francis might have 17 but his play has been spotty. Missing open looks, bad passes that led to easy buckets and poor defense.

Blake has Golden wide open underneath the basket for an easy layup and he pulls up for a three. He truly is a ball hog.

Reactions: KWeaver
Who ever runs the shot clock for Duquesne / PPG Arena needs to go. That is the 4th time it’s gone off after it should have been reset.

Reactions: KWeaver
It is impressive that we are going to win this game by double digits. Very impressive. Especially in that dead atmosphere. And especially with the refs (Duq 9-23 from the line, we are lucky they weren't shooting better) and time keepers messing with the flow of the game.

But the end game tonight was awful. At least we have something to work on!

Oblivious adding Francis is a big positive, nicks shooting and Cayos offense as well but the biggest improvement that has made the most difference is foul shooting

great wi Spiders

Duquesne commenters repeatedly said both teams are now getting ready to travel to Dayton for the A10 Tourney.Has the venue changed?

Yeah - think they have Flyers on their mind - so they changed the venue.................

Duquesne commenters repeatedly said both teams are now getting ready to travel to Dayton for the A10 Tourney.Has the venue changed?
After the UMass game, our athletic department posted "See you on Friday in Brooklyn," so I guess that's where they were tonight. I guess this scheduling stuff is confusing.

Very impressive well balanced performance by the team. There are multiple players that deserve player of the game. Duquesne is a great team and we dominated them in their home town. Go Spiders! NCAA probability is going up!

Couldn't be happier for the team. Great finish to the season.

5e63024468e21.image.jpg

Photo caption contest. I'll start.
"I give up. I can't compete with that hair, man."

Well done Spiders. Gilly dominated the game and only scored 5 points. I hope a week off will help his legs and he starts hitting open shots. The pass to Goos in the corner for 3 was one of the best assists I have seen this year. Big road Win! Goos also was great off the bench. We had 50 rebounds! A lot to like about the way we are playing.

Last edited:
You know what I love about this team? They definitely start slow from time to time, but they don’t press. They let the game come to them and know they will start to flow and flow they do. They were 20% from three in the first half and ended up winning by double digits. Proud of these guys!

Well done Spiders. Gilly dominated the game and only scored 5 points. I hope a week off will help his legs and he starts hitting open shots. The pass to Goos in the corner for 3 was one of the best assists I have seen this year. Big road Win! Goos also was great off the bench. We had 50 rebounds! A lot to like about the way we are playing.
The Goose was great tonight. Really hard not to keep him in. And I know Grace gets a lot of heat on here, but When he comes in now, I dont think”oh no” anymore. He is holding his own on D and grabs a board and a basket once in a while.

Last edited:
Only negative this game was the ill-timed pull-up fastbreak 3 by Francis. Otherwise a great game. Great job Spiders!

Reactions: fatherspider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT