ADVERTISEMENT

Dji Bailey - 2020 Signee

Prayers for Dji. Apparently, his ankle locked up on him at some point today according to SpiderDad. I saw him in a boot pregame. I thought it was strange bc I did not see anything about an injury on the Forum.

I am sure he is extra bummed because NC State is up next on the schedule.

Hopefully the medical folks get it figured out and it turns out to be nothing significant.

Definitely could have used him out there tonight. Goose made an appearance, but it is obvious he needs to time to get back on track. Reminded me of his freshman season tonight.

Prayers for Dji. Apparently, his ankle locked up on him at some point today according to SpiderDad. I saw him in a boot pregame. I thought it was strange bc I did not see anything about an injury on the Forum.

Hopefully the medical folks get it figured out and it turns out to be nothing significant.

Definitely could have used him out there tonight. Goose made an appearance, but it is obvious he needs to time to get back on track. Reminded me of his freshman season tonight.
Prayers for quick healing … need him to be back soon

Thanks guys…very weird and baffling. Just said he went to room after shoot around and starting getting tight. Didn’t do anything to it wasn’t bothering him in practice or anything just popped up out of nowhere. I Really like the new trainer as they brought us back and explained situation. By end of game Dji had ditched the crutches and said it felt a lot looser but still had some pain but no swelling. Going to get checked out with mri prob tomorrow or Monday at latest. 🙏🏼 for nothing major. But rest assured, God has him 🕷🏀

Thanks guys…very weird and baffling. Just said he went to room after shoot around and starting getting tight. Didn’t do anything to it wasn’t bothering him in practice or anything just popped up out of nowhere. I Really like the new trainer as they brought us back and explained situation. By end of game Dji had ditched the crutches and said it felt a lot looser but still had some pain but no swelling. Going to get checked out with mri prob tomorrow or Monday at latest. 🙏🏼 for nothing major. But rest assured, God has him 🕷🏀
We will all be praying for him. He is a great player and wonder kid.

Reactions: SpiderDad75
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT