ADVERTISEMENT

CORONAVIRUS - What are the consequences?

I suppose according to the innumerate ones among us (not you, 32), Orange Man is responsible for the spikes in France and Germany, too.

Europe’s COVID-19 cases and deaths are climbing, a warning for the U.S.

Europe is once again at the epicenter of the coronavirus pandemic, with the continent now recording more and faster-rising deaths than the U.S. in an abrupt reversal of fortunes that is leading some governments to reimpose lockdowns they had hoped to avoid.

Read in The Wall Street Journal: https://apple.news/AXt5X96toSe6YboaH2NSM0A

QED

Globalists order monthlong shut down in UK. This is what US has to look forward to if Trump doesn't win. They never want you to leave your home ever again:

Yep, they’re boys. Maybe Boris saw the light when he was in the hospital for a week with covid.

There are hardly any hillbillies or rednecks in the UK.There are no gun carrying crazy zealots in the UK who believe George Wallace types should run their country.Most of the populous(20% of US population) are educated and understand science.That’s a fundamental and huge difference between UK and USA.Brits understand that uniform protection of ones health and safety far outweighs the myopic and cult like arguments of individual States Rights advocates who are hung up on an interpretation of the 1st Amendment.

Agent Orange’s laizze faire approach borders on indifference in combating Covid19.His treating the virus as a non event has had and will continue to have deep rooted consequences for our economic recovery in all facets except for maybe shares in NETFLIX.

As a small island country ,the UK is well equipped with its PLAN to handle any directives inside its borders in order to protect its at large populous .Just as New Zealand did.

Covid-19: England gets ready for new four-week lockdown

Under the new restrictions:
■ People will be told to stay at home except for specific reasons
■ These include work which cannot be done from home, childcare or education, exercise outdoors, medical reasons, essential shopping, providing care for vulnerable people or for volunteering, and visiting members of your support bubble
■ Meeting indoors or in private gardens will not be allowed, but individuals can meet one other person from another household outside in a public place
■ Non-essential retail will close, but can remain open for click-and-collect delivery
■ Pubs, bars, restaurants will have to close, but can still provide takeaway and delivery, excluding takeaway of alcohol
■ Indoor and outdoor leisure facilities, such as gyms and swimming pools, will also close, along with entertainment venues and personal care facilities such as beauty salons
■ Places of worship will close, unless they are being used for funerals, to broadcast acts of worship, individual prayer, formal childcare, or essential services such as blood donation or food banks
■ Construction sites and manufacturing workplaces can remain open
■ Weddings and civil partnership ceremonies will not be able to take place except in exceptional circumstances, and funerals will be limited to a maximum of 30 people
■ Children will still be able to move between homes if their parents are separated
■ Clinically vulnerable people will be asked to be "especially careful" but people will not be asked to resume shielding
■ Overnight stays, staying in a second home, and holidays will not be allowed - including in the UK and abroad - although there are exceptions, such as work trips
■ People will be told to avoid all non-essential travel by private or public transport

Last edited:
Here is an absolute quack for you.This guy works for the alt Reality Show Now for Russian TV.A complete joke.An embarrassment.

Trump’s Favorite COVID Adviser Goes on Kremlin-Backed RT to Blast Lockdowns as ‘Epic Failure’

Last edited:
Over 2 months to go to put up with Agent Orange and Atlas’ stupid crap.Agent Orange doesn’t give a shit about anything to do with COVID-1.9.Highest numbers since inception.More interested in recounting ballots in Georgia and Nevada.All deception for Georgia runoffs.

Our Winter/Spring sports are in jeopardy with this phony still around.Lax is on hold now.

our do nothing ceo continues to do nothing except to work on post Jan 20 life which I hope will include plenty of jail time.

Realize this may not be worth my time to post, but expect this to heat up. Florida basketball player that collapsed from a heart issue yesterday had previously had COVID.

Operation Warp Speed is the real hoax.Typical of Azar,Atlas and Agent Orange.All frauds.

How can you say that? Operation Warp Speed was about the development of the vaccine. The distribution had nothing to do with it.
Besides, who didn’t think the Fed would screw things up once they were involved with it? Fortunately, private industry developed the vaccine.

There are two camps- one that is totally obsessed with supporting Trump and one that hates Trump so
badly they are obsessed.
Both of these camps need some serious psychological counseling.
They Constitution allows for difference of opinions. I’m not sure it encourages obsessive thinking.

EsEoawvWMAEW1tk

If you can ignore some of the partisan jabs included, some interesting points posed in this piece:

Last edited:
Reactions: ChoppinBroccoli
If you can ignore some of the partisan jabs included, some interesting points posed in this piece:

Immediately Immunize all the older folks 65+.80% of Covid related deaths are in that demographic.Lockdown discussions at that point will become moot.

From the paper the article is referencing:

"It is worth clarifying that with this claim, we do not want to suggest that policymakers should refrain from ordering lockdowns, as necessary lifesaving measures, but rather that, if they decide to do so, they should provide alongside enhanced health and economic support for the most vulnerable portions of the population."

The virus, which is quickly spreading around the world, causes a lot of controversy and concern. The current situation has forced many to abandon their usual activities and stay at home to protect themselves from infection, but some even today refuse to believe in the existence of COVID-19. Unfortunately, last year I contracted this virus, and it seriously affected my health and also ruined all my plans for the whole past year. However, this year I will try to devote myself to travel and see many different places. Fortunately, most of the borders are open to tourists, and I dreamed of visiting Ukraine and looked at additional reviews at https://www.africanjacana.com/ukraine/ to better prepare for the trip. I follow all the precautionary rules, and they do not interfere with my goal at all. Be careful and take care of yourself.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT