ADVERTISEMENT

Broadus Suspended

don't want to go off the deep end or anything but what a selfish thing to do for your team. could be something very innocent but still rules are rules and by this time he knows them, is a junior. by the second quarter, Porter might be in there running the wildcat......

don't want to go off the deep end or anything but what a selfish thing to do for your team. could be something very innocent but still rules are rules and by this time he knows them, is a junior. by the second quarter, Porter might be in there running the wildcat......
Could be something innocent, but it does not appear to likely be the case for him to have been suspended indefinitely. Here's hoping he learns a lesson and is back by the time CAA play starts.

by innocent am saying not assaulting a woman or killing someone, drinking or ingestion of other substances, for example. in other words doing what most other students are doing but which is not allowed for scholie athletes. no matter what it is, he knew the rules and it is a shame that he let his teammates down.

no lack of any support, just normal to comment on a suspension, don't really care what he did, a huge spectrum of rules to be broken. do care that whatever it was really let his team down and that is sad and hope he is back and active real soon.

Reactions: SpiderFan26
Very disappointing

David adds a very unique element to our offense that teams are forced to prepare for, It takes away a dimension of our offense.

Hope he is back soon.

Reactions: 30YearSPDR
Teams might be forced to prepare for other things but, if memory serves, his time handling the ball was overwhelmingly off right tackle.

"Observation is a passive science..." - Claude Bernard; Introduction a l' Etude de la Medecine Experimentale

if DR is not deciding on how this plays out, as the article states, sounds more like he broke school rules as opposed to team rules.

that would be the best scenario maniac but hope our coach does not suspend a player indefinitely when nothing has happened, only allegations or suspicion, that would not be fair at all.

Whatever the case I pray it work out best for all but more so Broadus. I did some crazy stuff back in the day. I am better for it today. I love the way coach handling it. Ready just in case.

Reactions: Spidermaniac
Lots of unfounded speculation. David has been a solid teammate, let give this time to work out

Reactions: paward
spot on PA, did some really stupid and crazy things while a student. the difference is that it only affected me not others, like a team. as fan says, we have no idea and really hope that it is nothing or that it is very small and he can learn a lesson and get back to some normalcy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT