ADVERTISEMENT

biggest sleeper the spiders have recruited

Must be Deontez Fleet, we're looking forward to watching him play.

Deontez fleet all-star smac football game on hudl.Wow what a machine. And plus he can hit.Check it out.They are very short like .08 seconds but there's alot of them

Hey Jonathan if you're going to ask us to check out a webpage a half dozen times, how about attaching a link? I have no idea what a hudl is, but I do know how to click on an attached link.

Thanks for the link. With his shiftiness and speed, he looks like a good kick return man. Do we want him for O or D?

I love his ability to make people miss in the open field, and although that may make him an offensive weapon, I think I would would want him as SS and returning KO's and punts. Good football instincts, good speed, looks to be strong, hits hard, tackles well. Hard to tell from highlights, but he may be ready to play as a true freshman.

He reminds me of Tim Hightower running where once he gets some space, he has good acceleration. At this stage we may need him more as a DB then a RB. But if Miller could go back and forth on offense/defense then who knows when we may need him both ways.

This young man has some of the best feet I have seen on tape. He is not a Hightower type, much different, in a good way. He is blessed, please never let him see the defensive side of the ball. Kid can play, nice get.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT