ADVERTISEMENT

AGS People Read

paward

Team Manager
Mar 3, 2003
I got this last night, if you are an AGS poster and interested please pm Superman7715 on the AGS board. I am sure some of you know a ton more than I do about the team this year.

CAA Radio Show

URMite & paward,

Good evening. You may or may not be aware that Brian from ElonSports.net and myself do a CAA Radio Show each week on BlogTalkRadio. This week our Game of the Week is the Richmond/James Madison game, as I said in the one thread, I feel that the loser of this game will be sweating it out on Selection Sunday, so beyond just the normal big game feel of Richmond vs James Madison, it also has big playoff implications for it. I was wondering if one of the two of you would be available for 5-10 minutes on Wednesday night at 7 to come on and talk about the Spiders. If one of you is interested I'll send you a list of questions in advance, it's typical sports overview stuff like star players this season, under the radar players that non-Richmond fans may not be aware of but should watch for in this game, keys to a victory, etc. Please let me know either way if you're interested/available so I know if I need to keep searching for someone from Richmond, haha.

Thanks,
Supe [/QUOTE]If you want to listen: www.blogtalkradio.com/CAARadioShow
We're on every Wednesday night at 7 pm, you can listen live or download it to your computer/iPod/iPhone etc and listen to it at your convenience
This post was edited on 11/11 8:05 AM by paward

Thanks for the help paward.

For anyone interested in listening to show tomorrow night, we'll have former Richmond quarterback Eric Ward on the show helping us break down the James Madison/Richmond game this coming weekend.

-Supe

PA, is golden to us SPIDS and Eric is not bad either....LOL. thanks for the heads up and will definitely listen, a big game, elimination game.

We had a mic failure, then my co-host tried using his cell phone to call back in but forgot to disconnect the mic and we had feedback and echo, then he forgot he muted himself... Phew! Apologies to anyone who listened tonight, give us a second chance and hopefully we can make it up to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT