ADVERTISEMENT

Agent Orange in trouble,Voter fraud plan of tiny boy Miller.China/Russia will submit bogus ballots

His Daddy didn’t pay $2,500,000 to get him into Harvard for nothing.

In Election Hail Mary, Jared Kushner Tells Black People They’re Lazy and Unambitious

He said this while trying to argue that Black people should vote for Donald Trump.

Read in Vanity Fair: https://apple.news/AuGPXQ2ZNTd2yIeYdQrM3yQ
You’re really going to make Kushner’s remarks racial? Everything racial -
I bet the person that came up with the expression “you can lead a horse to
water, but you can’t make him drink” was making a racist remark too.
There are so many wonderful, intelligent African Americans that remember
what Malcolm X said - I paraphrase- the biggest threat to the American Negro is liberal
white folks.

Is this the same guy that engineered the establishment of diplomatic relations between three Arab countries and Israel recently? Something that somehow eluded career politicians for decades. Same guy?

Everyone over there has had relations with Israel.Rounding up
UAE and Bahrain to establish ‘formal‘ ties with Israel Is a complete yawner.Saudis and Jordan and Egypt have been working with Israel for years.Yemen next.Another yawner.
It’s all a whole lot of nothing.

My point is Kushner deserves some credit for accomplishments that eluded career politicians/diplomats for decades. Believe that undeniable. If so, Post #85 is nonsense.

Not shilling for Trump, Biden or anyone, but think Post #85 a cheap, partisan shot......but I should shut up bc anyone calling every partisan shot here will put themselves in an early grave.

My point is Kushner deserves some credit for accomplishments that eluded career politicians/diplomats for decades. Believe that undeniable. If so, Post #85 is nonsense.

Not shilling for Trump, Biden or anyone, but think Post #85 a cheap, partisan shot......but I should shut up bc anyone calling every partisan shot here will put themselves in an early grave.

This whole peace initiative is a hallow nothingnes.If it was to gang up on Iran,all the Arabs get along.Always have,always will.All show...No substance.Typical Agent Orange side show.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT