ADVERTISEMENT

Agent Orange in trouble,Voter fraud plan of tiny boy Miller.China/Russia will submit bogus ballots

Ex Montana Gov,Ex RNC chair craps on Agent Orange

What you fail to grasp is that this is precisely why people voted for Trump. They were sick of the Establishment "conservatives" who never conserved a single thing in their decades in power. Pat Buchanan once summarized the platform of John McCain, but it applies equally to the Lincoln Project or Marc Raciot:

"The jobs are never coming back, the illegals are never going to go home, and you're going to get a lot of new wars"

That is what the GOP stood for pre-Trump. So yeah, Trump absolutely is a threat the Republican Party as we knew it. That was the whole point! The Republican Party had betrayed its voters and betrayed the country. Trump was the cleansing fire. When he leaves office in 4 years he's going to be replaced by Tucker or Josh Hawley or somebody else that strongly and firmly puts America First. The era of Marc Raciot is over and the Neocons is over. If you support wars, mass migration, and exporting our jobs to China there is already a political party for that- it is called the Democrat Party.

I agree with one thing you are saying -- Trump is reshaping the Republican Party.

What you fail to grasp is that this is precisely why people voted for Trump. They were sick of the Establishment "conservatives" who never conserved a single thing in their decades in power. Pat Buchanan once summarized the platform of John McCain, but it applies equally to the Lincoln Project or Marc Raciot:

"The jobs are never coming back, the illegals are never going to go home, and you're going to get a lot of new wars"

That is what the GOP stood for pre-Trump. So yeah, Trump absolutely is a threat the Republican Party as we knew it. That was the whole point! The Republican Party had betrayed its voters and betrayed the country. Trump was the cleansing fire. When he leaves office in 4 years he's going to be replaced by Tucker or Josh Hawley or somebody else that strongly and firmly puts America First. The era of Marc Raciot is over and the Neocons is over. If you support wars, mass migration, and exporting our jobs to China there is already a political party for that- it is called the Democrat Party.

Fan 1 says I can’t address you as ‘pussy boy‘ or the German derivative Schlappschwanz.

Am certain those who have little sense of humor and have a tough time laughing about some of the absurdities of the current presidential campaign will react but this is too funny not to share...........

During the debate Biden said this -

"The 20 - the 200mil - the 200,000 people that have died on his watch, how many of them have survived?"

??? Are you really going there? Your point? Wow, he missed a number and corrected it a second later. So telling that that is what you got from the debate. If you are talking about Biden saying how many survived, you conveniently left out what he said right after that when he said 7 million people have covid and what happens to them if dumb ass gets rid of the Affordable Care Act? Great question that dumb ass of course had no answer for.

And, good thing dumb ass yo-sa-mites doesn't misspeak, right? LOL. The dumb ass 3rd grade education piece of trash can't even get through a 5 word sentence without botching some word because he has such a limited vocabulary.

Last edited:
Sorry you are so upset over literally nothing. Try doing something else other than fixating on the election. It reminded me of a riddle I learned when young: If there is a plane crash on the American - Canadian border where will the survivors be buried? The correct answer is survivors are not buried. Try laughing...it might relieve your anxiety...............So the answer to your idol's question is : People who died did not survive.

Last edited:
Com'on guys lets not act this way to follow spiders. --- this is not just directed at the two of you.

I have had a common phase that I have used when asked about the election and results (feel free to use it) "what ever the results, one thing is certain 1/2 the country will be angry".

Reactions: spider fan
Agent Orange

Enjoy the supplemental oxygen to keep those O2 levels in the 90s.The food at NIH is pretty good.The Army-Navy pudding with raisins is tasty but can cause diarrhea .Give it a shot.
Watch out when you use that cold bed pan.Its a shocker.Sorry,it’s not gold platted.

Felony assault in this guy’s future:

Last edited:
Com'on guys lets not act this way to follow spiders. --- this is not just directed at the two of you.

I have had a common phase that I have used when asked about the election and results (feel free to use it) "what ever the results, one thing is certain 1/2 the country will be angry".

Yes rhetoric escalates quickly. My addition to your "common phrase" is "there is a lot of anger in our country but I am choosing to be happy and look for the best in others."

Bernie supporter -

In one conversation with another user, Treisman allegedly admitted he “was going to do a columbine for a while.” When the other user chastised the teenager for wanting to “harm the innocent,” Treisman replied: “My hatred is for the complacent American people who will turn u in for their own satisfaction. But aside from former goals, my eyes on the future. If anything I have to save bernie.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/alexa...ll-of-guns-debated-killing-joe-biden-feds-say

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT