ADVERTISEMENT

6 years ago....Dec. 13, 2008

Was there. The place went from deafening to dead silence in one swift moment. I've never felt better walking out of a stadium in my life. Well maybe leaving Appy St the week before.

if one is going to bring back memories of THE DRIVE, should at least post the video.....

Being An old Spider, I would post the video if I knew how. My computer skills are very limited!

Anyone with such a skill is welcome to do so.

I'd love to see that glorious moment of UR Football history!

I remember all those butt hole UNI fans on our board talking so much smack and then Ward and Stewart dismissing them from coming back in the last 14 seconds. Maybe cause we had to come from behind, I rate the game ahead of the ASU game the week before cause Amanti was a little banged up.

Thanks Spinner.

I miss Donte Boston. His mom was a great Spider supporter too.

Anybody know what Donte is up to now?

I really hope everything worked out ok for Donte. Mnow that he had some personal struggles at UR that kept him from fully realizing his athletic potential.

Going back to the video - still such an amazing play to go to sean white. 5th yr who had waited it out to get his chance.

MO, remember the days when we, along with SPIDER DOG, used to view practice most every day, the DC days. recall the team used to call Donte a name, in good fun, lovingly.......something like HEADLINE, he was flashy and guess talkative and a shame that things did not play out for him as a SPID.

recall all of the venom and crap the uni fans threw all over us on here before the game and was nice to read post game comments as well. unfortunately, am sure that most uni fans are pretty decent but the ones who came on here were pretty embarrassing and rude. thanks PA

Probably the most satisfying shut down of some of the worse smack we have had from a visiting fan base to our board. I don't think Bugs was the the only one to put on the verbal sparing gloves!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT