ADVERTISEMENT

3 Bid League: team previews

good stuff. we start at 24:10

"let's go across the city....or as the vcu fans will insist....across the county".

also called Dusan and B Artis red flag guys...guys u wouldn't bring into an established offense normally because they came from terrible offensive teams. i dont think they meant it that badly but interesting take.

they r eager to see how Walz/Beagle dynamic works out. need to find guys to shoot the 3. Think we might play abnormally long. Tho hard to do with 4 small guards.

view Delonnie Hunt as only all A10 caliber guy right now, lot of question marks, they don't think our floor is too low like bottom 4-5 but also see lot of question marks & need to hit on some transfers.

btw the 2nd guys voice...nails on a chalkboard....but still better than Jeff Goodman

I mistook your summary and for a moment thought they meant Glou was coming from a terrible offensive team...UConn. As you might imagine, I had to reread and process before realizing my mistake.

Good players can come from bad offensive systems IMO. They just have to buy into the better system they move to. Some coaches were not meant to coach offense.

Reactions: VT4700
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT