ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Richmond Spiders Football - Opponent's Countdown - W&M

Just saw your post fsandyf4. Glad to hear from you. Would love to see you Saturday. We will be in the parking lot off Ukrop way
Between the Kaplan Center and the Football Stadium flying our Spider Flags. If it isn’t out of your way come by and raise a glass with us🕷️🕸️🏈

Just saw your post fsandyf4. Glad to hear from you. Would love to see you Saturday. We will be in the parking lot off Ukrop way
Between the Kaplan Center and the Football Stadium flying our Spider Flags. If it isn’t out of your way come by and raise a glass with us🕷️🕸️🏈
Thanks! I'll be around the Kaplan Lot some visiting our Parents Club folks. If you see this I'll be driving it.
wINDXzt.jpg

MCrv7tW.jpg

Haley says

CAA: Richmond (7-3, 6-1) at William & Mary (6-4, 4-3)

Kickoff: 1 p.m. (FloFootball)

Notable: The series, renamed the Capital Cup in 2009, is tied 64-64-5 entering the 134th matchup (fourth-most among FCS rivalries). Richmond, part of a four-way tie atop CAA Football, has allowed only one rushing TD in seven wins, but nine in three losses. Linebacker Tristan Wheeler is up to 466 career tackles, with 100+ in a season four times. W&M redshirt freshman QB Tyler Hughes, in for regular starter Darius Wilson, accounted for three TDs in a 31-10 win at Hampton last Saturday (the Tribe trailed 10-7 after three quarters).

The Pick: William & Mary

Not officially, but reportedly if you call them up and give them a credit card number, they may give you a free week to try it. Just be sure to cancel before they charge you.

They won't even tell you how much it costs without creating an account (apparently $30/mo or $150/yr), which is such BS that I refuse to do it. Not that I'd pay that anyway...ESPN+ offers mountains more content for a third the monthly price.

Not officially, but reportedly if you call them up and give them a credit card number, they may give you a free week to try it. Just be sure to cancel before they charge you.

They won't even tell you how much it costs without creating an account (apparently $30/mo or $150/yr), which is such BS that I refuse to do it. Not that I'd pay that anyway...ESPN+ offers mountains more content for a third the monthly price.
Life would be so much better if everything was on ESPN+. Thanks for the info

Reactions: DTSpider

As an affiliated school a full membership for a year is $99.

One thing that I was thinking about and wasn’t sure where to post but figured this spot was as good as any.

The guys seems to be playing loose, free and having fun. That uptight team to start the year (and for much of the Huesman era to be honest) seems to be gone. I’m not sure where to place credit, and it’s probably deserving to be spread to lots, but great stuff changing the narrative. And maybe the guys are faking it but there’s just a noticeable energy level change. If they can keep it up, this team playing loose & having fun has looked really darn good. Assuming we can get in, it’s the type of approach that gives you hope for a meaningful run.

“per website just Flo“ aka it is easier to drive from RVA to Billsburg and see it in person

Reactions: urfan1
It’s a TV channel for Cox subscribers. Don’t think you can get it without being in their market.

No W&M drive has lasted more than six plays. Unfortunately, three of them have still ended up in scores.

• Haha
Reactions: gcarter52
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT