ADVERTISEMENT

VCU Game Thread at the Stu- 4pm Sat ESPNU/ESPN+ (?)

Bigelow is the key IMO. He's been a horse on rebounds and can jump through the roof. I think VCU has matchup problems with Bigelow. We need scoring from him too if King is off. I would love to see Bigs hit his first two 3 pointers and then slam home a dunk, when he starts fast he normally has a solid game.

Not seeing the game listed on Upcoming for ESPN+, so assuming it is only via ESPNU and a cable provider is needed for live viewing if you don't have ESPN or normal cable.

Not seeing the game listed on Upcoming for ESPN+, so assuming it is only via ESPNU and a cable provider is needed for live viewing if you don't have ESPN or normal cable.
Charlette and ECU still going on, looks to run into our time. They usually put the start somewhere else, say tuned.

I see it in the upcoming section, and UR’s site indicates it should be available. But I’ve given up trusting anything until it actually happens.

Reactions: urfan1
vcu fan on ramnation, UR turnout not bad, expected worse

Looks like we’re a go on ESPN+. Feed is up with the event about to start stuff.

Here we go. Watching this on a giant screen inside my Apple Vision Pro.

Another slow start. Need to turn it into a rock fight. We just don't get calls on Broad Street.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT