ADVERTISEMENT

UR Here Giving Day 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then made additional contributions to the Spider Club, and Arts and Sciences. Come on guys, quit the childish belly aching and get on board with your alma mater.

I’d promote everyone to give $20. Percentage of alumni giving helps the school’s USNews ranking. Plus, you get the calendar?

Then made additional contributions to the Spider Club, and Arts and Sciences. Come on guys, quit the childish belly aching and get on board with your alma mater.

Why would you assume anybody reading this board did or do not give? I did.

I do find it interesting that a number of coaches have put themselves out there on social media about #URHere but nothing from "Captain Compete".

Reactions: Eight Legger
Mo, I saw that you made a nominal contribution to the Spider Club. Heard from a number of sources that those who vocalize the most on the board contribute very little. Talk is cheap.
WTF: I would find it very concerning if the University is releasing confidential donor information. And Ulla, if you are involved in collections efforts, I would suggest you keep that info confidential. Because it is.

For the record, I didn't give one red cent to UR. Why would I contribute at this time when I feel that the voices of a lot of people are just being disregarded and I completely dissatisfied with the main driver of my school interaction, our men's basketball program.

My graduate university just called the other week and I doubled my donation to them, because I am not giving to UR this year.

I'll give when I feel the ship is back in order.

i mostly just check out the football board, basketball not my thing, you guys play rough over here , but i admire your passion,

The moment this thread went up, I knew it would go south.

If people choose to give, kudos. If they choose not to give for whatever reason including as a protest, that’s their prerogative. Sharing what others give or don’t give seems totally inappropriate.

Equating giving levels with how loud you may raise your voice (pro or con) seems kind of antithetical to the notion of being a fan.

Ulla. Doesnt post for months while the season is going on because all of his hotair about cm and the spiders evaporated, now in the off season is going to spend 7 months blowing more hotair up our bungs. Starts off by telling us what to do w our money. Hammer screwdriver wrench etc.

Ulla. Doesnt post for months while the season is going on because all of his hotair about cm and the spiders evaporated, now in the off season is going to spend 7 months blowing more hotair up our bungs. Starts off by telling us what to do w our money. Hammer screwdriver wrench etc.

I would bet all of Ullas ranches that he won’t.

Reactions: Spiders05
I was contacted directly yesterday by UR fundraising team. Told them exactly why I didn’t feel comfortable giving but I’d think on it further. I’m sure I will again as I think it’s something we should do but for me right now is not that time.

Men’s basketball is middle of pack in number of donors during this challenge. Normally it would be near the top.

Reactions: KWeaver
Not sure what I said to be deleted, but hopefully Ulla is either kicked off the fund raising team or there is an investigation in to his sources for giving out and access to this type of information. Losing his marbles. Imagine the hero worship if his coach was a winner. Losers lose.

Not sure what I said to be deleted, but hopefully Ulla is either kicked off the fund raising team or there is an investigation in to his sources for giving out and access to this type of information. Losing his marbles. Imagine the hero worship if his coach was a winner. Losers lose.

One of the worst exchanges that I've seen on this message board.
AND HOW MANY FREEKIN EMAILS am I going to receive from UR begging for money????

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT