ADVERTISEMENT

TRUMP IS NOW.....

WebSpinner

Spider's Club
Gold Member
May 7, 2003
the youngest man running for president of our country. recall how all of you were incensed that an old man, same age as the UR prez and my age too, though i don't count as much, won the election. now you have to vote for an even older one. funny how the so-called party of diversity is now down to three old white men, very humorous and actually fitting.

the youngest man running for president of our country. recall how all of you were incensed that an old man, same age as the UR prez and my age too, though i don't count as much, won the election. now you have to vote for an even older one. funny how the so-called party of diversity is now down to three old white men, very humorous and actually fitting.

I'll be voting for the restoration of our government to civility and sanity and the reestablishment of traditional Christian and American values and dignity in governance, especially at the top.

I couldn't care less about the age, sex, gender, or political affiliation of Trump's replacement in view of the current Autocracy/demagoguery and its machinations. My focus will be on much bigger issues.

A, when i wrote that, it was bloomie, bernie and biden, see, even yours is wrong now as well, did not even consider the other two, now one because they were beaten just not leaving. i would take action and results over civility, at least how you might describe it. i love that trump fights and pushes back and if you watched lindsay graham taking a lesson, finally having enough and pushing back on the dems on the judiciary committee during kavanagh, that is how you have to fight these people, not go hide in the corner. much rather have a guy who tells it like it is, is the adult in the room as opposed to a man or woman who says one thing in public, meets your definition of civility, then goes off in private and says what he or she really wanted to say. people like you don't understand what a republican has to face with fighting the dems and their partners in the media, you must fight back, maybe look uncivil but fight back. don't want another bush who was civil, a nice guy but who cowered in the corner and never fought back. you are an establishment republican and you are history. bernie is now feeling the dem establishment and he will not fight back to them taking if from him yet again. maybe he should take a page from trump and fight the establishment and be a man not a mouse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT