ADVERTISEMENT

SBU 2

giphy.gif

All the Mooney Apologists putting on a fresh diaper and sucking their thumb, saying “We Competed! It was so close and on the Refs again!”

Reactions: 8legs1dream
Another late game give away. How many times leading or playing evenly this season only to fade? There is good news however. At least not another loss at the buzzer. Looking forward to seeing Mooney return next season.

Reactions: Not-A-Homer
Why didn’t our guy put in our walk ons when they cleared their starters? It’s such a small thing, but I’m sure the walk ons would like to check into a game if possible.

Leave the starters in totally pointless Mooney. Pull them out like St.Bon did. Playing Wilson was totally pointless with the starters tonight. We were better starting the second string. Instead our starting 5 is exhausted. They are exhausted are tried from this coaching.

This is so sad. Especially because I love our players. Dammit it’s a travesty to everyone except for Chris. He’ll still he raking in millions for letting all of us down no matter what.

Reactions: Long Island Spiders
It’s amazing the way Mooney recruits & the style we play that we shoot this poorly from 3.

Is it really surprising? Who on this team is a great shooter or was recruited as a shooter? Sherrod?

Nothing at this stage should surprise other than the fact that CM should have been replaced years ago. Everything else plays out as expected given that he’s the coach.

Is it really surprising? Who on this team is a great shooter or was recruited as a shooter? Sherrod?

fair but no way we should be this bad as a team. Sherod for sure but he’s limited. Burton partially? he’s our best. Crabtree? Gilyard has regressed. Misses lot of open ones. Plus our style needs big men to be better. Grace 3 stats aren’t good but feels like he may be one of our better ones recently. I bet they figured they would be better when recruiting idk. Problem is him & Golden are not in same stratosphere as a Cline or Geriot.

need to be lucky in A10 w 3 ball to have any chances.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT