ADVERTISEMENT

SBU 2

Strange substitution pattern second half, didn't seem to have much logic
wrong guys taking the wrong shots
no energy, no desire to win...comes from no leadership
think only pressed a couple times late

Reactions: 8legs1dream
fair but no way we should be this bad as a team. Sherod for sure but he’s limited. Burton partially? he’s our best. Crabtree? Gilyard has regressed. Misses lot of open ones. Plus our style needs big men to be better. Grace 3 stats aren’t good but feels like he may be one of our better ones recently. I bet they figured they would be better when recruiting idk. Problem is him & Golden are not in same stratosphere as a Cline or Geriot.

need to be lucky in A10 w 3 ball to have any chances.
I think this is at the core of what the issue is for this program. We play a system that is based around having really good shooters and a great passing big man. We’ve had the great passing big for years in Golden but don’t have great shooters around him. And moving forward, we don’t have a big in the pipeline who fits the style.

And generally suck at defense and rebounding. So what is the identity of this program?

I think this is at the core of what the issue is for this program. We play a system that is based around having really good shooters and a great passing big man. We’ve had the great passing big for years in Golden but don’t have great shooters around him. And moving forward, we don’t have a big in the pipeline who fits the style.

And generally suck at defense and rebounding. So what is the identity of this program?
Identity shot threes into you make one.

Quoting from the Richmond Basketball Twitter account:

2nd 15:05 | Spiders 54, Bonnies 43 ... Burton up to 16 points with Cayo joining him in double figures with 10, 5 rebounds, and 4 assists

I watched the game and wasn't drinking during it, but I sure don't remember an 11-point lead. Can't get the big stuff right if you continually screw up the small stuff.

Reactions: coach fezz

2nd 15:05 | Spiders 54, Bonnies 43 ... Burton up to 16 points with Cayo joining him in double figures with 10, 5 rebounds, and 4 assists

I watched the game and wasn't drinking during it, but I sure don't remember an 11-point lead. Can't get the big stuff right if you continually screw up the small stuff.
Propaganda

Reactions: Spiders4ever

per play by play 45-43 Richmond

A cool moment at the end of the game was when Shoon and Golden gave each other respect. I feel like both these teams have much respect for each other.

Reactions: spiderman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT