ADVERTISEMENT

It is time for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it ok for “fans”on this very platform to attack players but we can’t attack people who have possibly never played a serious game of basketball….. and the fact that you guys sit on here and hide behind your fake names and criticize and talk trash but when you see the players are all friendly is very cowardly!!
And I’m pretty sure you guys know which player this is!! So I won’t hide it like you scary fans do .. this is shawndre jones!!!! And I’m from Richmond Virginia so saying how long you have been a fan means nothing to me!!
It’s not okay!!

So it ok for “fans”on this very platform to attack players but we can’t attack people who have possibly never played a serious game of basketball….. and the fact that you guys sit on here and hide behind your fake names and criticize and talk trash but when you see the players are all friendly is very cowardly!!
And I’m pretty sure you guys know which player this is!! So I won’t hide it like you scary fans do .. this is shawndre jones!!!! And I’m from Richmond Virginia so saying how long you have been a fan means nothing to me!!
I agree with everything you have said. Most of these fans mean no harm, some do. For now, let's enjoy the moment. After the season, we can have a discussion.

Shawndre, great to hear from you. You were a terrific player and I watched most of the games you played in. I hope to hear from you more.

Well 05, you tried, but looks like Mooney is back. Hopefully he can strike while iron is hot on the recruiting/transfer trail. I know sman doesn't believe in any ncaa bounce, but I know SDSU sells it to recruits and transfers, and they go almost every year lately. Hopefully can capitalize.

• Sad
Reactions: SpiderK
Lol. We're dancing. Just celebrate man. It's a message board, that is what it is for, and its been 4000 plus day since we have had a day like, so forgive us measly fans, who have never played a game and you obviously look down upon for being a bit disgruntled about that fact. We all Spiders and today we celebrate.

Lol. We're dancing. Just celebrate man. It's a message board, that is what it is for, and its been 4000 plus day since we have had a day like, so forgive us measly fans, who have never played a game and you obviously look down upon for being a bit disgruntled about that fact. We all Spiders and today we celebrate.
Would love to have a conversation with you message me your with your real identity and let’s talk

Well 05, you tried, but looks like Mooney is back. Hopefully he can strike while iron is hot on the recruiting/transfer trail. I know sman doesn't believe in any ncaa bounce, but I know SDSU sells it to recruits and transfers, and they go almost every year lately. Hopefully can capitalize.
why are you always putting words in my mouth?! lol
of course there should be more interest from recruits. more dontations from alumni too. it's exciting stuff!

but I don't think we achieve some dramatic improvement in the overall university via stronger students choosing UR that normally wouldn't! we're beyond that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT