ADVERTISEMENT

AT George Washington

Gospiders06

Team Manager
Jan 25, 2018
I am not sure what to think with this game. Considering how GW destroyed VCU there last home game. I don't think this is the same team we played. Hopefully we find a way to win.
I say Richmond 72 GW 68. It feels like we have lost all momentum. Need to find something positive since the tournament will be starting soon.

I am not sure what to think with this game. Considering how GW destroyed VCU there last home game. I don't think this is the same team we played. Hopefully we find a way to win.
I say Richmond 72 GW 68. It feels like we have lost all momentum. Need to find something positive since the tournament will be starting soon.
Like your optimism

Road trip! Time to refresh the GIF from earlier this year.
giphy.gif

We seem to be a good match-up vs GW. There are some teams we play well against (example - Davidson). I thought we executed quite well first game this year versus GW.

Not sure if GW had their game of the season the other night destroying VCU or if they are just playing better.

We seem to be a good match-up vs GW. There are some teams we play well against (example - Davidson). I thought we executed quite well first game this year versus GW.

Not sure if GW had their game of the season the other night destroying VCU or if they are just playing better.
Well vcu isn't very good as evidenced by their two losses to us. I think GW just beat a bad team.

We have killed GW with quicker guards in recent years. Can’t believe Watanabe STILL plays for them. I think he was recruited by angry Karl

GW is not good. VCU also is not good. GW has a worse coach than us and worse talent. Watanabe typically turns into a wantabe player against us. We'll most likely find a way to win.

Two comments:

1. A decent amount of overconfidence; I have yet to figure out where this is coming from
2. I slipped the equipment manager a Bitcoin to misplace the red unis, so I’ve given us a chance

Not for nothing but the Spiders have lost 3 in a row after squeaking out that game against VCU. May not seem like a big deal but I think it is for the players.

Not for nothing but the Spiders have lost 3 in a row after squeaking out that game against VCU. May not seem like a big deal but I think it is for the players.
Our season has been nothing but losing streaks basically, so I think the players get up for every game. However, in 2/3 of those cases, our opposition is better coached and has more depth.

Reactions: SpiderK
For those of you who go to practices what have you seen them working on? We know it's not rebounding but do they ever practice defense(s)?

Setting up to be a Mooney special. Get down big, claw back to make it closeish then run out of gas towards the end.

Reactions: SpiderHoops32
At least we are guarding the three point line. They missed one. 6-7

Last edited:
Anyone with a losing record ever dropped 60 on us in the first half before?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT