ADVERTISEMENT

AT George Washington

hey, but how many time outs do we have left?? That’s the main thing.

Hey Spiderman do you think maybe a zone could be a nice change? I am telling you be happy with the amount of
wins we have right now, because that is all we are going to see the rest of the way. Due to lack of depth, our team
at this point in the season are dead legged and we have little lift. I fault Mooney's recruiting which has left us with no
bench, i fault his lack of creativity on defense and his unwavering stance on matchups and basically he is not a coach
that will take us to the next level. Fire Mooney and bring in someone who is willing to take chances and can freaking
recruit. We are one of the primary reasons the A10 is a weak team.

GW must have looked at the film from StL game where they had their way under the boards.

Feel bad for the players. Looks like at the end of the season playing 4 guards is wearing down and just can't compete against aggressive and taller teams.

Looks like we're ending the season the way we began. Oh well...there's always next year, and CM will be back for more of the same.

Reactions: Not-A-Homer
GW must have looked at the film from StL game where they had their way under the boards.

Feel bad for the players. Looks like at the end of the season playing 4 guards is wearing down and just can't compete against aggressive and taller teams.

Looks like we're ending the season the way we began. Oh well...there's always next year, and CM will be back for more of the same.

Yeah, I don't know if I want to renew my tickets for more of this hot garbage.

I do like the new plays we are running out of timeouts. I hope Mooneys not driving the bus back to Richmond.

I blame this on EightLegger, he called the win.

Then again, we have some other potential problems with our game plan.

Reactions: gospidersgo
looks to me GW is working on system now, not pressing like first half

GW is setting up two bigs in lane against guards. Yea that 4 guard defense and offense works great. When
is the last time JJ hit an outside shot. We are not a threat and this is f****g embarrassing and I am tired of
supporting a program that has such poor leadership. No wonder they are shooting so high %, they are point
blank. I don't criticize the players we have, for I put it all on the coach, but this is not a good team and it is a
direct reflection on the coaching.

Reactions: Not-A-Homer
How do you like these apples, Mr Hardt? Which team looks like it has progressed? It is not in red!

I’m curious why Keith is playing. Five minutes to Nathan if we’re calling this game over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT