ADVERTISEMENT

A10 Tournament

And...
URI...
By a basket...
Didn't watch thanks for the final. I thought RI would easily win this because the Dukes are the Dukes. Looking at box RI shot 50% with 3PT but like mentioned plenty of TOs. From few times seen this year RI is an athletic team though lacking b-ball sense. And IMO Mooney >>> Cox. Seeing previous matchup Spiders came way back in 2nd half to beat them at RI.

Kenny has closer than I thought 69-66 win. RI BLOCKS shots and with height advantage they will hurt UR if 2nd chance opportunities show up. Though the Spiders has 6 more O rebounds though shot poorly from deep which could hurt them this time. This type of team scares me though looking some previous boxes the Mitchell boys do not start and Cox goes. 6-7, 6-6, 6-3, 6-2, 6-1. Go to GG ASAP!

Theres-no-I-In-Team, take solace and joy in each victory this week. It’s a better way to live life.
My license plate was UR We B. Oh and, I am not on a team. If it didn’t care it wouldn’t bother me. Too many years, to many tickets, too many donations I’m invested.

My license plate was UR We B. Oh and, I am not on a team. If it didn’t care it wouldn’t bother me. Too many years, to many tickets, too many donations I’m invested.
A smart investor sometimes has to cut his losses. Averaging down doesn't always work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT