ADVERTISEMENT

A10 teams in the NCAAs

OU had no business being selected for the NCAA Tournament. The fact that the media thinks Trae Young is the greatest thing since sliced cheese is the only reason they were selected. Glad to see two A-10 wins out of the gate and hope to see more "joy" after Davidson sears the nets for multiple 3's and upsets Kentucky.

Last edited:
OSU had no business being selected for the NCAA Tournament. The fact that the media thinks Trae Young is the greatest thing since sliced cheese is the only reason they were selected. Glad to see two A-10 wins out of the gate and hope to see more "joy" after Davidson sears the nets for multiple 3's and upsets Kentucky.

OU not OSU, but I agree with your point. I think they proved they did belong with taking Rhode Island to OT but the point being their resume shouldn't have gotten them in.

OU not OSU, but I agree with your point. I think they proved they did belong with taking Rhode Island to OT but the point being their resume shouldn't have gotten them in.

Thanks - yes Boomer Sooner - OU ...corrected that....................

RI makes some just bad decisions, somewhat lucky to get out of that with a win. Especially in OT I thought they were gassed and would get pummeled in the OT. The more A10 wins the better. Come on Wildcats.

Reactions: plydogg
RI makes some just bad decisions, somewhat lucky to get out of that with a win. Especially in OT I thought they were gassed and would get pummeled in the OT. The more A10 wins the better. Come on Wildcats.
Both missed a ton of free throws.

Welp, let's go Bonnies. Currently watching the Lumberjacks and Red Raider Texas Shootout right now.

Welp, let's go Bonnies. Currently watching the Lumberjacks and Red Raider Texas Shootout right now.

Hell of a game. Have really enjoyed watching it. But Gene Steratore is reffing. When the worst ref in the NFL is reffing basketball you know there may be a problem.

Absolutely terrible flagrant foul they just called. A guy gets fouled so moves to protect himself. And that is called. Hard to watch this joke

Hard to come back and win after scoring 24 in first half. Gave Kentucky all they could handle though.

You guys think Mooney is bad...SFA's offensive gameplan the past 8 minutes has been jack up off balance shots after wasting 25 seconds of the shot clock. One made shot in the past 9 minutes.

Nice to see URI beat Oklahoma and the Bonnies are giving Florida a game too, down only 5 at the half. We know that their guards can get hot in a heartbeat, and Florida's D has been suspect.

The best news here is that none of the A-10 teams has embarrassed the A-10 in the least bit. The selection committee may remember this next year and we may get 3+ in again. Great to see that we have gained a little bit of respect here in the post-season. Even if we lose out from here, 2-3 wins is NICE!!!

Nice to see URI beat Oklahoma and the Bonnies are giving Florida a game too, down only 5 at the half. We know that their guards can get hot in a heartbeat, and Florida's D has been suspect.

The best news here is that none of the A-10 teams has embarrassed the A-10 in the least bit. The selection committee may remember this next year and we may get 3+ in again. Great to see that we have gained a little bit of respect here in the post-season. Even if we lose out from here, 2-3 wins is NICE!!!

No reason to believe the A10 won't continue to put 3+ teams into the tournament for the foreseeable future, we have put 3+ teams in every year for over a decade.

Aldridge's 1-9 from three killed them. Grady wasn't much better. If you're playing a team that long and athletic you have to hit 3s. 33% as a team isn't bad but in crunch time when it was virtually tied they couldn't score.

I saw freshman Tyler Maye is leaving VCU today. Played 7 minutes a game in 31 of 32 games.

Lack of height and cold shooting combining for an ugly game for Rhoady. They needed to shoot lights out this game to stay in it.

URI fans really embarrassed the A10 today.

Their fans heckled and taunted Wendell Carter's mom so badly during the game that she had to move seats. Awful, awful look for the fans. I don't even recall VCU ever doing that ebfore...

URI fans really embarrassed the A10 today.

Their fans heckled and taunted Wendell Carter's mom so badly during the game that she had to move seats. Awful, awful look for the fans. I don't even recall VCU ever doing that ebfore...
VCU fans have done that to my mother in the RC. Don’t kid yourself.!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT