ADVERTISEMENT

WLAX/MLAX Bracketology

Now, let's go ladies! Great game Friday. Let's take it to the next level tomorrow!! Looking forward to cheering them on!!

Reactions: urfan1
UVA scored at least 4 goals on play announcer called the alley oop. They post a guy beside the net, take the ball low opposite side to draw the goalie, flip the ball to waiting player who flips it into net before goalie can recover.

Team StatsURVA
Shots3533
Turnovers1519
Caused Turnovers86
Faceoffs Won1018
Extra-Man Opps54
Ground Balls2833

Faceoffs seem to be the only real glaring issue. Otherwise, stats look pretty good.

Spiders up 8=7 at half, Heels keep getting free shots, only thing keeping them in game

I was only able to watch the first half of the game but we looked every bit as good as UNC. Really impressive bunch.
Yes. Seeing it in person, it definitely felt like anyone's game throughout. We matched them very well. The lead was back and forth by only one or two goals throughout almost the entire game as well.

Our crowd was a lot louder than theirs as well. Not a big crowd on either side but we very closely matched their fan count too.

In Men's Lacrosse UVA advances to semifinals with 17 - 14 win over Georgetown. Scored two goals in first 30 seconds. FO wins by Petey Lasalla set the stage. He has been involved in over 1700 FO in his college career.

ACC had three teams invited to men's bracket and all three are in the final four...Glad Virginia will schedule us and would like to see a second ACC team on the schedule..........

Just as a postscript to the women's tournament, UNC lost to Denver in the quarters. While this wasn't a huge surprise given Denver is undefeated this year, I had to do a double take when I saw the score on the Sports Center crawl: 5-4 final.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT