ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome back Gilyard!

Solid points...I think most people unless they followed Djis career/recruitment whether on this board or in general don’t know that he played PG his whole career in HS and for his aau club. That’s what Wake recruited him as too. As I’ve said before, his value is he’s versatile and can play 1-3. As a dad I love him at Point bc he’s a playmaker but in today’s game and I think in Coach’s system that talent can be utilized at any one of those positions.

SDad75, I really enjoy reading your posts. I wanted to get on here and say I thought Dji looked real good last game, and I am really looking forward to seeing him on the court next year. He is going to be a good one for us.

SDad75, I really enjoy reading your posts. I wanted to get on here and say I thought Dji looked real good last game, and I am really looking forward to seeing him on the court next year. He is going to be a good one for us.
🙏🏼🙏🏼 Appreciate that. He knows what he has to work on this summer and he’s ready to show everyone what he can do. He’s already started and I think I’m more ready than he is 😀🕷🏀

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT