ADVERTISEMENT

VT Tickets

KennyWood

Rookie
Oct 24, 2007
I'm looking for a good deal on 4 tickets (or even 6) for the VA Tech game. My rowdy crew helped root the Spiders to victory at UVA back in 2016, and we're ready to do it again in Blacksburg. I'd think worst-case I can scalp some cheap ones on Game Day right? I would assume this would be one of the lightest attended games but any insight is appreciated!

I'm looking for a good deal on 4 tickets (or even 6) for the VA Tech game. My rowdy crew helped root the Spiders to victory at UVA back in 2016, and we're ready to do it again in Blacksburg. I'd think worst-case I can scalp some cheap ones on Game Day right? I would assume this would be one of the lightest attended games but any insight is appreciated!
Really bummed this a noon kickoff which makes it a hard game to make. I may have to suck it up since the last time these two teams played I was in diapers.

Scalping should be easy and cheaper than anything you buy online but I have seen tickets as cheap as 30 bucks. Crowd size could depend on the weather and the result vs WVU this weekend. UR usually travels well for these type of games so hoping to see a decent contingent of Spider faithful. Another win should add more hokie fans in the stands

Had this one on my radar the last few years to take my son to, but between covid and general malaise about our program, we'll be watching at home. Hope you guys bring home a W! Tech is apparently much better than anyone expected.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT