ADVERTISEMENT

Visitor?

Thanks also for the great videos. This guy has a very diverse skill-set, something the coaches have been looking for consistently over the past 10+ years. I like that he can clearly handle the ball, pass it, shoot it and is athletic enough for some nice dunks.

The only thing that concerns me is that he does not look like he can play the 4 or 5 position for us, where we may have the greatest need. However, we have brought in quite a few excellent players between 6-4 and 6-7, and great teams can be developed with only one "big." I believe Dayton had such a team a year or two ago, with their tallest player at 6-6. So, maybe this guy is the "best player available," and if the coaches and players like him, and believe he is our best option, why not? .

Cql3h-GWYAAdTLP.jpg

I of course didn't make that! just copied and pasted.
couple thoughts. obviously a smart kid with that list. and while I never expect kids to grow late, this kid has been growing recently. was a 6'4" guard a year or so ago. now listed at 6'7". even if he's done growing, he's still growing into his body. will get stronger. can definitely play the 4 here, and be a 4 that has guard skills.
I'm interested from the videos, though he's a more of a project than someone like Moorman. could be a lot of upside here, but probably not a guy I'd expect to step right into the rotation as a freshman to help like I think the current freshmen can and like Moorman could have given his position and our roster.

Nathan visited Northeastern this past weekend. OSC

There was this

then a day later this

Don't know if he was at Northeastern 9/25 or planned to visit 10/1 but changed to us...

Like Nathan a lot. Think his skillset is outstanding for a 6'7" guy and he may get larger. Let's get him onboard! Roll Spide!!!

Reactions: Ram Bal
This kid is more our speed. We are definitively his best offer on the table right now, so lets hope it stays that way and we have a chance of landing him. Definitely not a Moorman or Johnson level recruit though.

Check this out! Hope we sign Nathan before his recruiting blows up like many of our other recruits. Think he may have more upside than either Johnson or Moorman. OSC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT