ADVERTISEMENT

Savages!

Remember spiders season ticket holders, if you can't come to the game Wednesday, please give your tickets to a SPIDER fan or don't give them away at all. I am so tired of sitting in my seat surrounded by "hostile fans" during that game every year. I don't even like to bring my girls.
My mother hasn't gone to that game in years because of it.
Thank you!!

If you're a Spider season ticketholder who can't make it to this game, turn in your season tickets, hand over your class ring, give back your yearbook, do the walk of shame across the lake and then disappear forever!

Spoke with a die hard VCU fan who said she's not attending the game because she couldn't find tickets. Curious to see what the turnout is this year compared to the last three trips they made. And yes give away your tickets before you sell to the enemy. Got 12 tickets to the game and bypassed a nice payday by selling at cost to Spider friends.

I have also heard from several Lambs that were unable to get their hands on tickets to our place this year.

Eight legger, I can forgive anyone who can't make the game (s... happens) I cannot forgive anyone who gives their ticket to a VCU fan. That truly is the unforgivable sin. If you can't make it or sell/give them to a UR fan, burn them.

Good to hear we're the tough ticket to get. Glad idea we discussed on this board to buy up the single tickets is working. Will see how it plays out since corporate sponsors won't care whether they give theirs to a Spider or Rams fan. Glad I picked up those extras . . . even got UR alumnae in my family coming from out of town.

So who do you guys think will buy up those student tickets to the VCU game being out up for sale? vcu fans sitting with the students??

Student tickets to the RPI game are accounted for. They are not being sold to the public.

Usually our students do show up for game against VCU. But if they don't, serves them right to have other folks in their section. Would doubt they'd sell those seats on the market . . . maybe give them away to non-profits, rec leagues, high schools? Thought selling students seats was for GW game? If anyone has the details, let us know.

I saw the celebration in Hong Kong for the Chinese New Year this morning. It is the year of the Sheep!! Lets make it the year of the Spider and take 2 from the sheep.

I understand the lambs are laughing at our attendance vs GW.....claim our

fans are leaving in droves! If true, that's strange we're winning the game!

Update...WE Won 56-48!

Time to get ready for some lamb chops and leg -o-lamb come Wednesday!

Pass the gravy please and enjoy the sweep!

FRS, parking was tough and so was traffic because of the poor weather. Most everyone finally got in there seats halfway thru the first half.

As in some past games a lot of folks in the suites and also standing in the aisles between the suites which left their seats empty

3dgrin.r191677.gif

Side note: Well done yesterday, '05, well done.

I've heard anecdotally that its been very hard for RPI fans to get tickets for Weds night...good job to our athletic department to go about tickets for this game the way they did.

Fans should try to get there early Wednesday. When announcing the players on Saturday the seats were still half empty. Weather and large crowd was a factor, but be in the seats in time to cheer the announcement of our starting line up.

Spider05...I take it from your handle "05" that you are a member of UR class of 2005. If this is true, I've been a Spider fan and alum before you were born!

yes thank you someone said it. There is so much more energy from the tip when everyone is in the building early please come early!!!!!

Agree, Spiders fans need to be there ready to go from the national anthem not 15 min later. It's always bad traffic for these games, so no excuses to not plan and leave home or work early.

Cellar is the go to spot for any sellout as I found out this year, see you there. Traffic is horrendus but getting better. Notice that they only let parking passes through between the b3 and b6 parking lots and divert visitors to jepson or the commuter lot, depending where you enter campus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT