ADVERTISEMENT

RICHMOND SPIDERS - ATLANTIC 10 REGULAR SEASON CHAMPIONS

Gallipoli, how can you say Jordan King could not have been let in under any admin? I know you think you are a funny guy, and I have been pretty wild on here. But this is a reckless statement. My first inclination is that Jordan is a super smart guy, and academically inclined, especially after listening to his post game. Secondly, if u did have some kind of inside info, and you are a Richmond fan, this is not the place to share it.

Reactions: Section9.RowD
Gallipoli, how can you say Jordan King could not have been let in under any admin? I know you think you are a funny guy, and I have been pretty wild on here. But this is a reckless statement. My first inclination is that Jordan is a super smart guy, and academically inclined, especially after listening to his post game. Secondly, if u did have some kind of inside info, and you are a Richmond fan, this is not the place to share it.
I understand this is a nuanced point, Mani Benton, but I will try. Before they restructured the athletic to Administration connection, UR had very few transfers of impact. If the school had not made the institutional changes, Coach Mooney could not have responded with alacrity to the new environment. Our roster is now dominated by transfers. Before it wasn't. I credit Ron Crutcher with making those changes. There had to be changes in the system.

I understand this is a nuanced point, Mani Benton, but I will try. Before they restructured the athletic to Administration connection, UR had very few transfers of impact. If the school had not made the institutional changes, Coach Mooney could not have responded with alacrity to the new environment. Our roster is now dominated by transfers. Before it wasn't. I credit Ron Crutcher with making those changes. There had to be changes in the system.
U are being a douche. You know I am not mani, have been a supporter forever and on the board before this one. You specifically called out Jordan, which is BS. We had other transfers let in over the years, so you missed on the nuance completely.

U are being a douche. You know I am not mani, have been a supporter forever and on the board before this one. You specifically called out Jordan, which is BS. We had other transfers let in over the years, so you missed on the nuance completely.
Me thinks he doth protest too much.

Gallipoli would not have been admitted to UR under any administration if he thinks u r Mani.

Reactions: spider23
Gall likes to "misrepresent" facts, as some of his posts on the Off Topic forum clearly do.

Reactions: spider23
The administration changed. We actually got an AD who helped navigate the administration and admissions. Remember, Keith Gill wrecked our football program and our basketball program. Admissions would have never let Jordan King in.
Jordan made the all academic team. Not sure why you used him as an example but he would have gotten in under any administration.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT